ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The Episode Starts with The Family at the Function. Priyam and Kang and Paro are looking very happy and the rest of the family too. Priyam Put's his arm around Kang, Pariyam cutely smiles at Kang. 😛😛Mou looks very angry. Everyone is so happy and they clap when Kang, Priyam, Paro leave from the stage. Priyam says to Paro i have hurt you a lot mother.

Priyam says to Paro won''t you forgive your priyam, Priyam says this to Paro. He says sorry and Paro says Paggla. 😛😛 Paro says to Priyam i didn't have the courage to tell you the truth.

Priyam says if Mou has given Me birth, then maa you have given me life priyam says this to Paro and Priyam says right Kang. Kang says yes. Mou in her mind says once more this beautifulness is runing my life. because of Kangna, only cause of Kangna Paro is in my place Mou says this in her mind. from the back Roktima is smiling. 😡 Paro is with my own son Mou says

and i won't tolerate this anymore Mou says. Paro says to Priyam i was worried for th past couple of days. i didn't know what was happening i wasn't able to focous on anything Paro says to Priyam. Paro says. something to Priyam. Paro says to priyam the cuboard keys was not missed place Paro says i don't know where has it gone. i was buy fullfilling my own responsibility Paro says. Do you know Priyam what you hav done for me you have given a happiness to a mother in her persission. muhje maff kar de ne ki lye thnx for acepting me she says shukriya priyam. Priyam says maa. He says u don' need to ask for forgiveness he says i should ask forgiveness maa. he says i have hurt you alot i am your useless son priyam says. Priyam says i have considered you wring maa. won't you for give me priyam get's emotional and paro does too. and Kang does also i think. He says i am sorry Priyam says this is our win mom you know to get rid of this misunderstanding, the credit goes to my Daughter-inlaw Paro says. Paro says it's you beta jit na samajj dhari seh you have taken care of this circumstances and this award ki sayhi hakdaar is you kang.

Kang says no mother. i just did that father told me before getting married. Paro kisses Kang on her forhead. 😛😛aww very cutely Priyam looks at kang. I think it's Kang who says tea moonmoon mashi. kang gives tea to everyoone at the dining table rokitma is also there. moonmoon mashi says chamaatkar she says kya chaayi has been made Kangna. she teases and says to kang i don't know what will priyam drink. Paro comes and says Kangna, she says come here beta Kang says yes maa Paro says to Kang this is for you take it. Kang is abou to take the gift

when Mou comes and stops Paro from giving the gift to Kang.

everyone is shocked she says i have given a kangan to kangana before. Mou didi says to kangna why don't you waer the Kangan that i gifted you. Roktima smiles.eveily😡. Kang says jee ma i put it in the cuboard Mou did says what, Kang says i thought i should wear it on a special occassion. Mou did says u have kept it in the couboard she says angrily it's a shaggun. Mou says it's elder's blessings to Kang. Mou says what are you doing Kangna.if you didn't wear the Kangan you could have told me clearly Mou is angry at Kang. what was the need to make an excuse. Mou says no, i know that you don't like to wear the Kangan tha i had gifted you, when i don't like you then how can you wear the Kangan that i have gifted you. Paro says didi what are you saying Kangna won't play with your emotions . really she want's to wear your kangan in a sepcial occassion. that's whay she has kept it safe. Mou says i know Paro who want's what Mou says everyone of you hates me. Priyam comes down in the hall.

Mou cry's when she see's priyam. Mou says i am a stranger in this house she keep's crying. Priyam says what is happening Priyam asks what is the matter Kangna. Paro says nothing beta it's just our Ladie's talk Paro says. u don't need to worry about her kang says come on priyam i have laid your breakfast in the room. kang and priyam go to their room. Palash says why are you doing all this Roktima. Palash sayss to Raoktima what was the need for all this. you know that there is so much tention in the house why do you want it to increase it Palash say's to Roktima angrily why why. Palash you are considring me wrong.

rokitma says i want to decrease the tentions not increase them. she says look i want to only side with the truth.i was giving Mashi maa only her right. Plasah says matlab, Rokitma says to Palash i mean Mashi maa is priyam's real mother. Mu says i will come with my son and Daughter-in-law tomorrow's day is very special. tomorrow you and kangna will go with me. Priyam says we can't go tomorrow i have Promised Paro mother that we are going to the mandir with her. Moushi didi say but son tomorrow's day is very specail. Priyam says i can't Break Paro maa's heart. Everyone is going to the mandir except for Mou didi. Kangna and priyam come down for going to the mandir Everyone is ready to go. Mou is left behind alone with Roktima i think. the door opens they have come back fom the mandir and Mou is Leaving the house Everyone is shocked to see Mou with her bag.Mou says you all so quick Paro says didi bag in your hand, Paro asks did where are you going she says i don't know

Mou says no one has said nothing to me. she says i have seen everything and i have ubderstood everything mou says mou says i don't want to hurt any of you. paro says didi don't take this step masi says didi don't go

The episode ends on Mou's Face.

no Precap.

tc

annie.

where i am not needed what's the point staying there i was good in mental asyalam Mou says. i can live alone Mou says.

Edited by Neha-Anand-4eva - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank God Mou has relised tht!! or may be he is faking it! hmmp! thanks for the upd.. 😳 😳