coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please use the THANK YOU button,

The epi starts with Mou menacingly threatening Kang, tht she will take away who ever comes betn her and pri...Kang says, please listen to me, i told pri tht he has two mothers and you both are very close to me, and i told him to respect both..Mou says, pri is only mine and paro had her share of love, now pri will be only mine, kang is shocked, mou says, i will not let anyone take my pri away from me...Kang says i care for both of you, mou says you are with paro and want to be on her side...Mou rebukes her further and tells her she knows ppl like her, who are so beautiful, have nothing in them...they only betray...kang is shocked...mou says she will not let pris life be destroyed..mou leaves..R listens to this convo n thinks now I have an easy way to destroy Kangs happiness, now I am not alone..and she smirks...

Kang is sitting in her room and crying to her babas photo and tells him tht wht is my fault in it..i love pri so much, mou ma thinks i will destroy pris life bcoz i am beautiful...she cries more..R walks in ask what is the prob..why she is crying..kang narrates how mou is misunderstood her..R tells her, with time everything will be ok, give it some time...and she hugs and R thinks, kang, you wont even know who is with you and who is not....

Next morning, Paro rebukes the servant for not doing the work properly, she looks worried...R comes and says she needs the almira keys as she needs some jewels for God...Paro cant find the keys,they go search...Kang joins them too...and they search...kang finds it near the sofa..R says, you are so worried, thts why you are so preoccupied...now we are here to share your work load...wont you give us your respnsibilities...Paro says, you are right, now i will give you my responsibilities....and the house keys....R thinks, oh no..now ma will give the keys to kang..Paro calls R and gives the keys to R and says, you both will have to share the household work and build a family and do the responsibilities...Kang says, you dont worry, we will share the responsibilities eqqually and wont disappoint you...Paro asks kang if pri has eaten anything, kang says no...they both leave to get food for pri...meanwhile, R says, now tht i have th keys to the house being the elder bahu, now you see kang, how i destroy your life and rule this house!

Paro takes food for Pri and begs him to eat..and says she knows pri is angry with her, but why is he angry with the food...Mou walks in with some food..Paro almost gives her kasam to eat the food...Mou says, pri will not eat that food...my son wants to eat something different from his everyday life..thts why i made this halwa for him...paro says, he is allergic to it..he cant eat...mou says, he has no one to feed him thts why he hasnt eaten it...Paro says you dont understand he is allergic to it...Mou says he does not have allergy, you are allergic to it...you dont want pri to come closer to me..you dont want him to eat the food i made...Paro says why would i do tht..pri gets angry and leaves...Mou says, bcoz of you he didnt eat anything...22 years wasnt good enough, now you need to build this other wall?? and she leaves a shocked paro...

everyone is sitting in the hall...pri walks down...they get a call..and its for pri...and he talks...Rishi da asks whats the matter..and pri says i got the award for best enteprenuer...everyone congratulates him..and MM says all the good things is bcoz of Kang..and they all praise her..Mou is standin by the stairs and thinks, no one cares for me here..and thts only bcoz of this kang...

Its the felicitation award party..and they give Pri the award..everyone is present...Pri goes to get the award on the stage...and the hostess tells tht now pri will be awarded by the previous year winner Mr.Roy...he walks upto the stage and presents the award pri and the lady asks pri to say a few words...Pri thanks everyone and says to reach to this point, there is only one person behind it, and its only my mother, the mother who gave me life, who tolerated my pains, kept me away from all my trouble and on this occasion, i want to call my mother..and he calls his mom on stage...Paro stands up, kang comes and tells please go pri has called you..Mou says, no pri has called me...paro says, no mou di should go..kang tries to tell paro tht pri will be very hurt if you dont go..pri says on the mic tht paro ma, without you this award is worthless, mou is shocked...paro goes on stage..and pri says, there is one more person...its my wife...kang goes on stage and Mou keeps looking on menacingly....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaiSiaRam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the womderful update ! I am glad that Pri still loves hos Paro Maa....
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the lovely update naina thnx so much. 😛