Written Upd Feb11 - The truth is out..

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi begins with pri opening his eyes and wakes up and asks what she is saying....pri gets angry..Mou tries to tell him tht she is his Ma..Pri is vehemently trying to deny this fact..Mou tries to convince him as much as possible..Pri says i want my ma..mou says, i am your ma...and pri runs out..everyone comes down...paro asks what happened...pri says why is she troubling me like this...Mou begs paro to answer..pri also begs her to answer..ashima taunts more..pri asks her to tell the truth...Paro tells Mou di is your real mother, not me...everyone is shattered an shocked...Pri looks furious..and hurt...Mou is happy...he turns towards Mou and then towards paro..and slowly walks away Kang tries to stop him..he doesnt listen to anyone and leaves..

Paro comes to Mou and say,finally are you happy?? are you happy now?? you destroyed pris happiness..are you happy now? your motherly love destroyed pri..I told you i will tell him everything, but you couldnt wait...why did you tell today...Mou says wht should i have done other wise..wait all my life? the truth is you never wanted to tell anything ever to pri..you wanted to ditch me and my love for my son and keep pri to yourself..you are selfish...Rishi tells her to stop..and tells the lady you r raising your finger on, she is a goddess she took care of your son like her own and even better..you didnt think twice before pointing finger at the woman who took care of your son when you left him behind...Mou is shocked....Paro leaves...Kang comes in and consoles paro..and tells her to be strong...Paro says how could i ever tell him the truth..i just wanted my son to be happy...i love my baby very much..kang says, you dont worry, pri is yours..he will definitely understand your pain, have faith in your love, he will come back to you..rishi comes and tells kang is saying the righ thing..and paro cries..

Pri is looking at a mirror and questions who he is..the truth tht destroyed his life..the first word of Ma, she herself is not my mother...my own ppl are not mine anymore...why did you do this to me Ma...and he breaks the mirror in anger..and then sits down dejected and cries...remembers all the times with paro...with flashbacks..

Everyones sitting in the hall worried...Mou thinks, i know when you come out, you call me Ma and hug me....Paro thinks, my tears are soaking my heart...now please come out..i need you...Kang turns towards the door and says come out once, I am your ardhangini, i can understand your pain...pri comes out...kang ties to talk, pri silences her..pri says i need to talk to my mother, everyone else leaves...paro holds are arms outstretched and pri comes and shrugs it off...pri questions her left right n center....(what a moron!!) paro cries and says, how could i say the truth to you...how could i tell tht little baby in my arms, tht his dad left him and went away and tht your mother went mad from that shock...i love you a lot...far more than my life..and she does to touch him...pri tells her not to touch...and leaves..(what an ahsanfaramsh..) paro weeps buckets and cries...kang comes to meet paro...paro cries and weeps for pri to kang..and says her love lost today and she has broken...kang not being able to take it leaves the room...

Kang comes to her room and finds pri sitting there..she walks in to him and pri says, who is mine, whom should i call Ma now...i dont know anything...kang sits beside him and says contro yourself...pri says how should i control myself..how? now i dont even know tht the house i lived and grew up, arent my own ..the mother i love more than anything isnt my own mother..do you undrestand kang what i feel....i am totally alone today..kang tries to tell him otherwise..pri keeps telling her i have no one..kang tells him to turn towards her..and says i can understand your pain and how shocked and hurt you are...but life does not stop here..you are looking at what you have lost..you are not seeing what you got..Ma durga gave you two mothers, one who has wished to see you for 22 years and is dieing to shower her love on you and the other Paro Ma, who loved you like her own son, treated you the same...and now you have to pay the debt of both the mothers...Mou comes to the door...Kang says, you cannot insult Paro Ma, you have to give her, her share of love...Pri walks out..Mou stop kang from follwoing him...she pushes kang back and says dont even dare separate my son from me..to get my sons love, i will and can do anything...anything...in a very threatening manner to kang..kang is shocked....

*I am totally disappointed in priyam..how could he shun Paro in a second, who loved him without prejudice for 22 years?? how could he insult her love and motherly instincts without one thought!! tht is so mean and not right!! he will pay for it...*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

220680 thumbnail
He needs to get his head straight. I haven't been watching, is the truth out about why his real mom didn't want him to marry Kangana?
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update naina 😛 😛
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

He needs to get his head straight. I haven't been watching, is the truth out about why his real mom didn't want him to marry Kangana?

no, tht truth is still pending..now kang has 3 ppl against her..man..like Roktima wasnt enough..ashima and Mousumi are also against Kang now...all for different reason!
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Priyam is the stupidest man on the face of this earth. Look how he nurtured a mis understanding for such a long time with kangna and now he is blaming his mother, who took him in and loved him when his own mother went crazy....!!
He needs to respect Paro even more , I don't even understand why he is mad at her? 😕