ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

7th Feb Update

The Episode Starts with R,K doing the pooja, everyone are at the dining table having breakfast. R, K come for the pooja and then come to have breakfast, Paro comes to them. Both K, R take Paro's Blessings. Moonmasi comes and everyone are happy and smiling. Paro Kisses Kanga's Forhead. i think she says sadaha suhaagan raho. she says to Roktima Khush roho. Paro and Masi say to K, R come and have breakfast. Kang says maama give it to me i will serve breakfast.

Kang's is about to serve everyone when Masi teases her Masi

says to Didi that will happen Moon says a joke and everyone phraises moonmoon masi. Priyam comes our handsome priyam is wearing , black or blue coat and white shirt and black or blue trousers. Priyam says Mashi maa you naa, Priyam comes and sit's down with everyone on the breakfast table. Kang serves Priyam Breakfast Paro says Kang beta give Priyam tea. Bip's sis and Mou are standing Kang says to pariyam tea. aww so sweet priyam takes it and hold kangs hand awwπŸ˜› Mou looks at this while Priyam is holding Kangs hand. Priyam is drinking tea. Kang is smiling.

Mou comes there satnding with Bip's sis where everyone is stting down at the breakfast table. Bip's sis say's really look na just see how priyam is mad in Kang's Love Bip's sis say and why not Kang is beautifal. if this is the case then what will happen later Bip's sis is saying. God Knows. Bip's sis walks away from Mou and Mou is shocked. Kang sit's next to Priyam .

Paro is in her room and Mou did comes in. Mou says hotow long will i have to suffer she says it to Paro. Mou says i have faith that My priyam will understand the truth Priyam's dad comes in too. Paro says Don't you worry Didi Paro says to Didi i will taell the truth. Paro still speaking i was about to tell him the truth today but now i will tell him right now. Mou is happy Paro has gone to tell Priyam the truth. Paro is standing and Priyam says maa,Paro says Priyam i am waiting for you for a long time.

Paro says Priyam''. Priyam says maa don't talk maa. i think he says something like that Priyam says to maa this is for you. Priyam says thnx you maa he says thank you very much. and maa i am praying that no one cast an evil i between my and Kang's relation ship.

how shall i tell you the secret of your life. Paro is sad. that she couldn't tell the truth to Priyam. Mou says to Paro what did my son say. Mou says have you told him everything. Mou aska what happened Paro Did you tell Priyam everything Did you tell him that i am his real mother not you. 😑Mou😑 shouts at Paro and says have you told priyam everything or not. Paro says no i haven't. Mou is shocked paro says no didi. i couldn't tell him anything. Mou is shocked why couldn't have you told priyam everything. Mou says to paro what sort of women you are.

Everyone is sitting Priyam comes and is standing on the stairs cutely staring at Kang. Kang looks at Priyam Moonmasi say that's why i think moon masi says something. Rokitma turns around when Moonmun masi is saying something. she says something like i beg of you take your beloved. Moonmoon says go but Kang says no mashi i am fine. Roktima you are happy of

this Priyam Kang i said i will curst your happiness Roktima says.

Roktima says just wait how i turn your happiness into sadness.

Roktima picks up somethign and goes Priyam is coming down while Roktima stares at Priyam coming down. Rokitma walks up the stairs and Roktima😑 dropps oil on the stairs and priyam slips and Mou is shocked. Kang shouts Priyam everyone coming running to Priyam i think Paro or someone says to Palash phone the doctor. on the side of Priyam's head is bleeding.Priyam Faints on Kang's Lap.Mou comes in where i think everyone are in Priyam and Kang's room Priyam is still unconcious Priyam's father say Docotor priyam isn't much injured. is he alright the Doctor says Don't worry. Doctor ask how did Priyam fall down the stairs Paro says he was coming down the starirs and slipped.

Rotikma says maa may be he was not aware where he was going. Doctor saya this does happen sometimes. But priyam is completely fine now. the Doctor say ok i will leave now. Paro says Durga maa ka laak laak shukar hai that nothing happened to my Priyam. Bip's sis say's in every matter maa Durga won't save Priyam.

Mou is standing outside the room and looks at Priyam while he is sleeping Mou comes in the room she says you don't know son

if i am alive that's for you only. if anything would had happened to you. you don't know priyam how much pain you gaive me Mou says. For Kang you forgot yourself.

Mou says no son no don't ever play wit your life Mou says 21 saal i had made a mistake and now on i am repentiong for my mistakes Mou says. and i will not let you repent you from those sins. Mou is shocked i think that Priyam has hear everythng Mous is happy that priyam has gained concious.

no precap guys

thnx

annie

use thnx button , or write thnak you for my uself topic

have a great weekend. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by Neha-Anand-4eva - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thansk for ur time and effort! its gr8ly appreciated- ur doing an awesome job!-keep it up πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...this Roktima and Mous are after our poor Kang/Priyam...thanks for the update Neha πŸ‘