ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

6th Feb Written Update

The episode starts with r saying maa kangna is not in her room.. Mou says that this is ashub. Mou says to Paro u will not do the pooja.
i will do the pooja for priyam...everyone is looking shocked. Mou is staring at Paro, Mou says why are you looking at me like that. Mou says to paro
give the artithal to me all the fmaily members are shocked. i will do this pooja for priyam Mou says.

everyone gets up Paro says pandit ji i will not do this pooja Moushmi didi will do it . Paro hands over the arthi thali to Mou again everyone is so shocked
Priyam says but mother, but Paro says to Priyam Moushmi didi is you mashi maa Paro says like a mother.
Paro says to priyam you just think that sister is your mother. Paro says baadi maa and she has the right to do this pooja. priyam says to Paro but mother. and Paro says to Priyam
enough son now you will not say anythig. i am so happy myself if my right. didi will fullfill it.Paro says before for me she is your mother. Paro says this to Priyam your Baadi maa ...
the way which you call me mother respect paro says to priaym. that way u have to give respect to Moushmi did Says paro.Priyam says but mother Paro says won't u listen to me P says as you wish mother.
Paro says come didi,Moushi did steps forward with the arthi thali and does the arthi on Priyam, Kang smiles. Moushmi didi keeps staring at Kangna while Kangna is smiling,
paro says to everyon i think that you can't wait long . Bipasha's sis say's to K,r both of your's home made kheer everyone liked it. that's why becuase they don't know how to make kheer
Bipasha's sis says but now it's our turn now we will eat and say how the kheer is made. Bipsaha's sis says come on. they say Kheer bahaut achi bani hai. Moushmi says congratulations Bahu.you have got magic hands
Mou says to Kang i don't want to eat kheer from your hands.
kang says but mashi. Mou says didn't i say i don't want to eat kheer. Paro says to Kangana beta didi does not eat alot of meeta Paro says that she must be full. Paro says that i love meeta alot

come give me kheer Kangna says jii. someone says give me kheer to i love kheer. Bipsha's sis say Mou maashi does not like Kangna but why?
Bip's sis say's i will have to find out. may be this sceret will be for my work bip's sis say. Bips sis say's Moushi jii i wanted to tell you something, Bips sis says you have done this right. to Mou.

why did you behave like that with Kangna and whay didn't you

eat home made Kangna's kheer did you know that chooti mami was so sad Bip's sis says to Mou. the whole family member love Kangna alot. and most of all Priyam. Bip's sis say's this to Mou. don't know what spell kangna has cast on priyam same person speaking Bip's sis. and why not she is so beautiful thst Kspell might cast on anyone. Priyam Gulaam baan kya rahi gya hai yes Kangna relizes this matter. that's why i say you shouldn't have upset Kangna.Mou says to Bip's sis. you go away form here i need to rest i said go from here. Mou says this in anger. wow moonmasi says chamaatkaar. she says now the wedding has taken place Paro says to moonmun now you stop flying, Paro says i have to say both of our daughter in laws are so beautiful...aur Kangna maa durga ka vardhan yes didi now she is going to get priyam.

ok guys here i continue

moonmun masi and paro bring kang to her bedroom moon says you are so eager to meet him (priyam) moonmasi teases Kangna

she says to Kangna sorry na baba. u will have to wait a little bit more. i won't let you meet priyam so easily moonmasi says to Kang come and sit on the bed. let me see. she says come on everyone we are going outside. Kangna sits on the bed with the goonghat on her face moonmasi come in again, moon masi says to Kangna now priyam will open the door.

moonmasi says ok ok tata to Kagana, K sits on the bed and suddenly the door opens Kangna says Priyam but it's not priyam it's Mou Mashi. K says Mashi you. Mashi says to K did not give the wedding gift that's why i have came here. i have brought this Kangan this is my Shaadi's Kangan Mou Mashi say's to K. this is our family Kangan. she says take it Bahu. from now on you have the right on this Kangan. Mou says to K beta it is not your falut Mou says to K something is going wrong on with Priyam's life. Kang is shocked. if there is any husband and wife relation ship between you nad priyam, then priyam's life can be at risk. Kang is shocked anythign can happen to priyam. Mashi says you love Priyam a lot. if anyone can save Priyam then it's only you only you. if you really love Priyam for the next few months or weeks you will have to stay away from Priyam. Paro says stop scaring Kang. Paro says this all nonsense. and we don't belive in these such things. Kang you don't be scared beta. you just think about priyam and coming happyness of your life just think baout that. Paro says to K you are Priyam's light. Mou is in anger. 😑😑Paro says don't worry nothing will happen to Priyam. I'll send Priyam to you Paro says awww such a caring mother. πŸ˜›Didi you take fear out form you heart. and come K smiles aww i love her K's innocent simle she is very pretty.πŸ˜› This song plays don't know form which movie though K, P are kind of romancing.

the scene contiues with K sitting on the bed. Priyam opens the door and comes in. K has still got her ghoonghat on her face, Priyam closes the door and locks it so no one can disturb them. πŸ˜›Priyam slowly lifts K ghoonghat Today we have been made for each other i think he says somethign like that. K says to priyam do you know that for 14 years i have been waiting. bass i want to give you a small gift K says to P. K gives the gift to P. K says it's for you. P opens the gift that K gives. K says to P it's the one that you gave me. Priyam says to Kang you love me alot Kang says i love you alot Priyam. P, K are romancing the song is plying in the background don't know from wehich movie.

P, K are dancing aww Priyam goes down on his knees and kisses Kang's hand. such a cute romance scene. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› still dancing P picks Kang and swings her around. episode ends.

no precap.

use the thnx button or write thnx for my hard work.

Edited by Neha-Anand-4eva - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks for the update πŸ‘ πŸ‘