coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The epi starts with a shocked Mou...she keeps looking at pri n kang, Paro looks worriedly at Mou..she touches mou's shoulder and Mou turns and asks why did you let his marriage happen? Everyone turns to see Mou..Mou keeps saying..why did you let this happen, when you know everything...why did you let the history repeat itself...Pri asks Paro, who this woman is..Paro hesitates and then says she is my elder sister...Mou is shocked...Pri asks as to why he hasnt seen her ever..Paro says, she was ill so she was in the hospital n just got realised...before pri can ask anything rishi stops him and asks the pandit if any ither ritual is left..he says no, and then the bride n groom get up n go take blessings from all..pri n kang come to Paro..and take blessing..Mou is standing there..n Paro says, taker her blessings as well..even she is like your ma..and she stops..and says, like your mother...Mou gives them the blessing..and kang n Mou come face to face..Mou is worried...She holds pris face and says, may all you always get is happiness and may sorrow never come by you..pri says, I got my happiness and looks at kang..Mou is shocked and pri n kang leave...Paro drgas Mou out..and asks why she came here..Mou says, she is a mother and she cant stop from not meeting her son..how can Paro say tht..how can she keep the secret of 22 years from him..Paro says, he just now got married. Mou says, thts wht i am asking..yo knew everything, then why did you let this happen..Paro says, you dont know anything abt kang..they love each other a lot..she is a very loving girl...ashima stands from far n wonders whats going on??

Everyone reaches home and Pri asks what they are doing here.if any ritual is remaining..MM teases them..and says let the Kaal ratri get over..then you can be with your bride..Sush says, yeah now the bride n groom will eat and the mother will feed the newly wed..and sush calls for Paro..both paro and Mou keep looking..before Paro can go Mou walks towards Pri and everyone is shocked..paro thinks, why are you doing this..you will destroy pris happines..Mou takes the food..pri looks on shocked...Mou wants to feed pri..pri tells her to stop..Mou is shocked..he stands up and says, I respect you and your feelings and you are like my mother..but i hope you dotn mind, but this ritual can only be fulfilled by my mom..and looks at Paro..she has given birth to me, its only her right..Paro cries..pri looks at paro...Mou leaves...Paro walks upto Pri, looks at Mou with the food in her hand..and then makes pri sit again...paro feeds Pri and kang..and Mou looks on and cries...then everyone take turns to feed the newly wed..Mou keep looking on n crying..and leaves....Paro looks at Mou..Mou comes out in the balcony and cries..Paro comes to her...Mou says, you have become selfish..you have started thinking pri as your own son..you dont want him to be mine..you are selfish...look, one side you are hurting a mother, the other side, you are hurting my son too..Paro says you dont understand...it is all for pris happiness..he might not be able to take your love nor save his love...now you have to deicde what you want to do..Ashima hears the truth...and says so this is the truth tht chotoma hid from us 22 years, now even Ashima knows....

Pri n Kang are sitting alone..pri holds kangs hand..kang says,, wht r you doing, wht if someone sees? they hold each others hands and kang covers it with her dupatta...MM and Sonalika sees it..and comes to there..and tells pri to stand up..and says, you got to wait..now the whole night is remaining and teases them..

Ashima comes and asks Mou as to how she is feelin and that she has finally come...she instigates Mou by saying tht paro is so selfish for pris love tht she will never split from him, she loves him way too much..Mou is shocked and leaves..Ashima says, the result of insulting my sister, i will now take revenge using pri's real mother...

Rishi comes to Paro and says everyone is waiting for you..and paro is in tears...Rishi sees her tears..and asks whts up? Paro says, Mou di thinks i am selfish...i am not selfish..i just want my son to be happy, he has got his happines..i dont want his happiness to go away..what should I do? Mou di has been away from pri for 22 years..now..wht should I do..rishi tells her to have courage n leave it to Ma Durga..

In the hall everyone is sitting and looking at the new bride and says she is a goddess..like a moon...and everyone praoises Kang..and says before the bride the groom is nothing..he is very dark...Mou comes to her room..and remembers her husbands word..how he had insulted her for being dark and tht how he had outcasted her out of his life for being ugly and dark and how he had broken their relationship...mou comes back to reality and breaks some stuff and promises i wil not let my son go through wht i went through...i was alone then, pri is not alone now...i will not let this happen to him...i will not let kangs beauty to destroy my sons life..i will save pri from kang...she become hysterical...and looks scared...

Precap: kang is crying...R asks why? Kang says, i shouldnt have gone to the terrace...R smiles evilly...Kang says, pri gave me his kasam and i could not break it..R says, you made a mistake, but you did it for priyam right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx
why moushami is blaming paro as selfish???she should be thankful to her that she raised her son and loved him more than his real son and she should be happy that his son is not so handsome but he got such a beautiful wife.
aditya's_gyal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx....... kangana's beauty is going to come between her and priyam's love...........but priam aint bothered about that 😊
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 👏 👏