why mosu don't want pri/kan to get marrie

4U2NV thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

why mosumi don't want pri and kang to get maried, i thought she has never seen them, then what could be the reasons behind al lthis?

they always make mistake.. if she never seen her son for 22yrs, so how can she see kang to say no about her? its so weird??

i'm not sure

does anyone know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have no idea! everyone seems to be hell bent on not making this marriage happen! but i am sure these r just twists n turns n they will indeed get married in the end..only a way to prolong it..but i dont know why mou has a prob with kang, whom she hasnt even met! 😕
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looks at Kangana with a shocked face. I think it has something to do with Kangana's parents. she either knows that kangana is that families daughter or Kangana must be a spitting image of her mother. I think that when mou went mad, it must be because her husband died. Perhaps she blames kangana's parents for his death. Just a wild guess but may be true!!!
Anu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but how does she know who are Kangana's parents??? I'm so confused with it 😕
richyard thumbnail
my dear.. may be Kangana resembles her mother and so mousami recognized her... 😆
shye thumbnail
The families must have known each other because Kangana and priyam were childhood friends. So maybe Mousami might have seen the parents! And i think Kangana must resemble her mother or something!!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shye

The families must have known each other because Kangana and priyam were childhood friends. So maybe Mousami might have seen the parents! And i think Kangana must resemble her mother or something!!

you are probably right, since kangs parent died, may be there was some secret tht Mousumi knows tht others dont, or atleast Paro knows, from wht i figured...
ranju_1281 thumbnail
is kangnas dad step dad as well
saiqap12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi

i think mou knew kangana and her parents but went unstable when her husband left her for her dark colour

lookin at kangana reminds her of these as kangana is beautiful and priyam is dark - maybe she feels history will repeat itself