Written Update 30th Jan - Mousumi's truth

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Mou keeps saying pri is her son to Paro and someone honks the car..Paro hurriedly takes Mou bhind the curtains...Pri and everyone else com in..Paro stops Mo from seeing Priyam..and Pri is walking into the house..Paro drags Mou outside..Mou turns to look at pri...Ashima watches Paro and thinks who is this person n wonder why choto Ma is hiding her from me...

Paro brings her back to the guest house..Mou asks Paro why she is keeping her away from Pri..and asks Paro why she is doing this to her..she has waited for 22 years...Paro says its not like this...Mou asks your love for Pri n your selfishness has gotten over you..paro says its not tht either..Mou says, you knew one day or the other i would come back to take my priyam...and you dont want to give my son to me..bcoz you love him like a son...Paro says no..this is not the truth...I have always wanted your son to be happy, I have always wanted the nicer things for pri...Mou says then why r you keeping him away from me?? I am his rightful mother....you dont want him to know that why??Paro says, yes, I dont want you to meet him bcoz he will be broken if he comes to know tht for 22 years i was never his birth mother, I will cry my life, and I can never see tears in his eyes....I have loved pri more than palash...I still remember the day you lost your memory...and they took you away..flashback sequence to where they are taking Mou away n rishi says, from now on, I am his father, and Paro you are his mother....flashback ends...Mou wipes away Paros tears and tells her, you are not selfish, but I have become..please forgive me...I am mother..thats why I could not see your sacrifice..what you both have done for my son...your thought tht i should not meet pri is right...i understand your fear..but wht do i do, i am a mother...how do i make myself understand, tht my son is before me..how do i tolerate this sorrow..Mou cries..and Paro tries to calm her and says, just for a few days...wait, I will then tell the truth to Pri..I will bring Pri to you...

Kang is trying on jewellery...and someone says, she is looking more beautiful than the poornima moon...sush praises her more....roktima is standing there...they all praise kang..R thinks, these ppl who praise her so much...let me see today, how dare she looks prettier than me..she has something in her hand..as the girl brings the saree inside..R at the right moment turns n drops the liquid alta on the sarree...and the saree gets stained...Sush panicks and scolds Roktima...R tries to act all sad...Kang says, its ok, i will wear this saree itself...R says sorry n tht she didnt do it purposefully....The servant brings sweets and sush n roktima look at each other.. Kang says, this shaadi ka joda has pris love in it, i will wear this same saree..so what if its stained..I will still wear this..

Ashima comes to meet Mou in the guest house ..Mou says, You? Ashima introduces herself as Sujoy's wife and tells choto ma told her..and i came to meet you, if you ned anything, let me know...Mou says, its ok...Ashima says, choto ma didnt tell me much about you, i guess she got busy with marriage work...Mou is stunned..Ashima says, ou came for marriage right? Thats what i thought, Choto Mas sons marriage and you are here..Mou says, Marriage? Ashima says, Yeah, choto mas two sons palash and priyam..Mou tells her she wont come to th house...Ashima keeps bugging her to come to the house...Mou shouts n tells her she won come...Ashima thinks, that your face color tells there is something fishy...well i will now find out what this secret is, may be it will be helpful to me..Mou panicks and Ashima leaves..

Thakuma asks kang how she will wear the stained saree..Kang says, this saree has the beautiful smell of my love, i will wear this only..roktima says, thank you kang...now i will look much more prettier than you will and everyone will look at only me...just then the servant walks in and says, Kang boudi,priyam has sent you another suhag ka joda...roktima and sush ar furious...Kang smiles..and pri calls on her cell phone...Kang says, how did you know my saree is stained? Pri says, when you are not happy and your sarree gets stained, I cannot tolerate tht..tomorrow you will wear this and look the most beautiful....

Paro walks into pri n palashs room and looks at them all dressed up..and thanks God that she is so happy tht today both of her sons are getting married the same day..Sonalika comes n calls paro..paro says she has some work n will come after that...Paro brings Milk for Mou...she throws the glass away! Mou asks..my son is getting married and how dare you keep me away from him..Paro says, bcoz i cannot see your sons dream being shattered...and his happiness going to waste...Paro says, pri has always played in my lap and if today 22 years later he comes to know tht i am not his mother...the one he kept calling mom, how will he tolerate this lie? Thats why i kept this away from you..Mou says i do too...Paro says, pri n kang love each other a lot..when you meet her you will be really happy...Paro leaves for a sec to get a photo and brings it to Mou...and shows kangs photo to Mou who does not see it..paro says, i know how you are feeling, and today for Pris happiness, you have to sacrifice this happiness of yours...you cannot come to this marriage...Paro give the photo to Mou and leaves...Mou turns the photo frame and looks at the photo and says, no priyam cannot marry this girl... i will not let this marriage happen..it has to stop and she drops the photo frame which breaks..and Mou looks determined!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! What does she have against Kangana...they haven't even met yet 😕

👍🏼 Esha
JULIEL thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update - i sure do hope kangana and priyam get married without any interference from his mother. lately the chemistry between ajay and sudeepa has been wonderful - the phone sceen was too cute!! 👏
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 👏 👏
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This woman has never met Kangana... what reason does she have to stop the shaadi?!? 😕 😡