coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Paro shares her happiness of everything having gone back to good old days again..and thats bcoz of Ma Durga...and they all decide to have a Ma Durga's pooja and invite CB and his family...everyone is in the pooja...roktima givs nasty looks to kang...the arti goes on...pri bugs kang...roktima sees it..MM scolds them...roktima gets furious n leaves..sush follows suit...n stops her..n asks wht is going on..R says see wont tolerate anymore, the happiness in kang eyes kills her like poison, you only told me kang n pri will never be able to meet each other in this generation, look, they r getting married..CB prays for the wellness of kang n pri..while R showers some more scathings on sush n tells she failed and she took R along with her failure...In the pooja, Paro asks Kang to give the aarti to everyone...MM stops when kang goes to give it to pri..and does not take it from MM and a reluctant pri goes to take arti, MM tells kang to go by Pri, who puts something in pris pocket..and then she takes the arti for everyone..MM takes the arti from her, and calls pri, R, palash to take ashirwaad fromt he elders..they all take blessings..Rishi da says, they have been waitin too long for kang pri marriage for a long time..n thus they decided tht they will get married day after tomorow and haldi will be tomorrow...MM teases them some more..n kang leaves shyly...

Pri comes to his room and opens the packet in his pocket and its the bits n pieces of shakha pala tht he had broken in her hand..n pri says, this hasnt been broken, its still there in my heart...kang gets a call and says, pri? Pri says, how did you know its me? Kang says, the one who lives in the heart, the heart beat is good enough to enough...n pri says he wants to meet her , he has something to give her...kang says, she wont meet him, and hangs up...

Pri is sleeping, Paro walks in n sits by the side of his bed..n says, you tolerated all the sorrow in your life tht you had to..now it will be just happiness..she gets up and opens the boxes and see the broen shakha paula..n says, such a big abshagun....n prays to God for nothing more to happen...n asks God not to give more sorrow in her Pris life...

In Maya Sadan, a woman is shown seeing family photo of Paro n all..its a mental asylum...

Next day, kang n roktima come down for their haldi...they both go through the haldi rasam..kang is the first one to get the haldi n Sonalika says kang is looking gorgeous, like a pari..thakuma praises her some more..R seethes in anger...everyone applies haldi...pri dresses up lie a woman in a yellow salwar n ghagra and applies haldi....they both finish the rituals...n kang bumps into pri..n kang says you are way too ziddi..n pri says, i wanted to give you this and tell you how much i love you and tht no oe will ever come between us...they share a sweet moment..roktima sees them and asks kang to come quickly..pri holds her hand n asks her to say I love you...Pri tries to sneak out, but sonalika and thakuma catch him...

Some doctor says they cant discharge the lady as her condition might detiorate and tht even the people of her house also want her to be around her some more...the lady says, i have been so far away from home, now i am dieing to see you all...and they just show her eyes..(I think from the voice its Sudha Chandran.)

The house is all decorated for the party and palash is trying to convince pri tht they wont be bachelor any more and they have to have th emost fun...MM drags pri n they all dance for the song "Heeriya shahra bandh ke.." kang n pri walk in..looking gorgeous and all have a dance...kang n pri share a happ moment, R n palash dance away to glory....they seem lost in each others eyes while everyone try to get them out of their trance....

In the mental asylum, a nurse brings food for the lady, but cant find her in her bed...she panicks and calls for the doctor..meanwhile in paros house every one is dance n having fun...the doctor hears this n panicks too...the doctor calls paro..but paro cant hear anything in the loud noise..the doctor says its doctor dasgupta..she comes out of the house..the doctor says, the patient has run away..doctor says she might try to come home..and paro says in a shocked way..tht Mousumi ran away..she turns back and it is indeed roshni(sudha chandran) standing there....and Paro is shocked...roshni stands there in a white sari and keeps looking at paro...

Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Hmm...wat's this new mystery now?...😕...

👍🏼 Esha
wajr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the update 😊
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A new twist... please please please... whatever happens, just let them get married. The trouble can continue after that! 😳 😕

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the update naina. 😛 😛