eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey peopleπŸ˜›

Since Ardhangani has started, every other show on zee is helping to promote this show!πŸ˜†

Have you guys noticed after this show started the "couples" in other shows are always using the word "Ardhangani" for each other.

I've seen almost 7 shows with that word going on in itπŸ˜†Did u guys notice it?

Arshu~

Edited by xacidous.arshx - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i know yaar arshu! i heard gayatri bua use the term 'ardhangini' with sagar one time in 'dulhann' saying what a great ardhangini vidya is. she also said something about priyam & kangana. that's zee's way of promoting their own shows. it's quite funny if you think about it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

eexxoottiicc thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

i know yaar arshu! i heard gayatri bua use the term 'ardhangini' with sagar one time in 'dulhann' saying what a great ardhangini vidya is. she also said something about priyam & kangana. that's zee's way of promoting their own shows. it's quite funny if you think about it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know heheπŸ˜†...and they normally talk about the show in other shows lolz just to promote itπŸ˜†

Like "Bhabi, you seen the new programme ardhangani, they're stuck in the jungle...blah, blah blah"πŸ˜†

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so hope they can promote it more...we need more participation here..and definitely we will do good with some nice promotions.... 😳 😳
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea...the first time I heard it was in Betiyaan...Savtri was saying something about Ardhangani and everyone was like what and then she explained about Priyam and Kangana's problems πŸ˜†...I was like this is kind of weird πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ LOL, I saw it only in Dulhan..when they had that promo..but i guess it does not hurt to do some promotions..like this.. 😳 😳
eexxoottiicc thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

^^ LOL, I saw it only in Dulhan..when they had that promo..but i guess it does not hurt to do some promotions..like this.. 😳 😳

Yah, same here I saw it in dulhan, sagar using it for vidya... and some other show...I can't quite rememberπŸ˜†