Short Upd Jan 24th-A promises vengence

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
short update

Pri says he will pray to nivans friendship..and everyones all happy happy ..
CB wakes up n thanks nivan for taking his weight off his heart n nivan says he has been hurt bcoz noone told him tht pri n kang loved them and you all hurt me..h calls paro as Ma and says, even you lied to me. paro says bcoz you both are my sons n i cant differentiate..and says, next gen she wants him as her son.
kang says thanks..nivan says this gen whtever happened, happened, next gen, we wi see wht happens, and leaves...
Nivan packing his things, his dad enters n asks wht does he want to do next..nivan says he is tired n wants to go back home..n his dad agrees...n nivan says, i think one of your work is remaining..n his dad says Moonmoon n leaves...
Paro comes in asks why is nivan packing..nivan says i am going home, back to US...paro says i know you are very very hurt, but wont you wait till pri gets married n be in his happy? nivan says Ma durga has given pri all his happiness..i dont wanna stay here anymore bcoz everytime i meet kang, i might get weak..i am a human, not God..so please let me go..
Nivans dad meets moonmoon, who tells him tht they gave pri n kang a new life..and his dad says, true love is the biggest gift n convey my happiness n wishes to them..n tells her they r leaving..MM is shocked..and he says,to save my heart from breaking..n moonmoon says i will ask you something, be truthful...i know you like me, but tell me why you like me? His dad goes around her n says, there is something so important in tht no one has..the happiness you keep sharing eeryone, without showing your hurt in your heart..tell me the truth...bcoz may be this is our last meeting, n thus wanna know your truth..MM says, this is tht truth tht i never told anyone...i used to love someone, a lot, but he left me with a promise he would come back..n marry me...n i still wait for him...Sanjay goes to say something, nivan interrupts...n MM says she will miss him..and Sanjay comes to MM and says, I will come back..n leaves...MM is sad..
Everyone is happy abt pri n kang n tht they will finally get married..MM says but there is something you are forgetting, bipasha...how will we tell her..right then they both walk in n see everyone sitting.. n are shocked a lil..rishida comes to them n says there is something he has to say and tht they have made some wrong decisions..but when situations change the decisions, we should accept it..Paro interrupts and says tht what he wants to say is tht Pri n Kang are getting married...Ashima n bips are shell shocked! n tht nivan knows this n this is nivans decision...
Ashima asks wht they think Bips is? doesnt she have a heart even she loves pri..how can you use n throw her like this..paro says, you know tht pri n kang love each other for 14 years...ashima says, i will not let you play with my sisters life...bips asks pri to tell the truth to her..himself..n pri does not say anything..bips throws the shopping bags n leaves...pri follows her (stupid guy!!!) ashima looks angrily at kang n leaves..
pri stops bips..n bips blasts pri..pri asks for forgiveness for hurting bips..n bips says, i am not sad tht you dont love me..i am feeling, i deserve much better than you and i feel bad tht i spent so much time trying to get you..the beauty behind which you are going, one day tht will destroy you..pri is left dumbfounded..
Kang goes to meet Ashima and asks for forgiveness and tells her she knows how much it hurts when relations break..n tht even without knowing she has hurt both ashima n bips..n asks to be forgiven..ashima says yes, i am very angry n very sad..on this family, all those who made a joke out of my sisters life..but you dont worry, i have no hard feelings for you..you n bips are same to me (liar liar!!) n ashima says, dont worry everything will be fine..and tht you get all the happiness you want after marriage..kang says, i got an elder sister in you..n they hug!!(lord!!!)n kang leaves...
Ashima boils down in anger..n promises kang tht once you come to this house, i will destroy your house n life, forever...else my name is not Ashima...

Precap: Roktima is burning in anger n jealousy and tells sush tht the fact tht pri n kang are getting married is killing her like poison.you promised me they will never become one in this earth..but now they are getting married!!! Sush tells her to keep it low....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 posting great update
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Naina!!! An overall okay episode...I hate the fact that Nivan left though 😭😭😭

👍🏼 Esha