Full Written Update Jan. 24- Nivan leaves

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello, hello all Khoobsurat People 🤗...here's the update!

Highlights

• Priyam-Kangana united by Nivan
  • Nivan leaves with his dad after saying bye to Moonmoon Masi 😭 😭
  • Bipasha and Ashima find out about KP marriage...Bipashsa threatens Priyam that he will run back to her and she wont accept him

Recap: Nivan slaps Priyam and tells him how could you two lie to me like this? He joins PK's hands and says that now, no one can separate PK.

Update

Hospital

Priyam and Nivan hug and Nivan winks & smiles at Kangana. On the bed, CB says Nivan, you don't know what burden you have just taken off my heart…You have given me a big happiness. Nivan says "When me and Kangana were to get married…why did you all continue even though you knew about PK." Nivan says to Paro "Even you hid this from me…Priyam is your own son" Paro says but so is Nivan. N says "so tell me Ma…did this son of yours fulfill his duty?" Kangana says to Nivan "THANKS"…N says your welcome

Priyam's house

Nivan is packing his clothes when his dad comes in. He asks him what's next. N says "what's next…I'm done…I just want to go home now". Nivan's dad says yea… you're right…lets go home…our work here's done. Nivan says no dad…there's still some work left. Paro comes in and asks him what is this? He says he is going home to America…she says that you have called me MA…so I can understand what is going on in your heart. You're not going to stay for PK wedding? Nivan says his blessings and wishes are always with Priyam. N says you will let me go right? and Paro lets him.

Another Room

Moonmoon Masi says you have given PK such a good gift to N's dad. He tells her that he is going back to America. Moonmoon Masi is sad. Moonmoon asks him… "I know you like me…but why? Why am I so special?"He says you yourself are special…you bring happiness into the world. N's dad [Sanjay] says that he WILL be back. Nivan says lets go, our flight is leaving. Nivan and Sanjay-ji

Living Room

Boudi Bahu [I think] is saying how good this is…PK reunited and getting married. Moonmoon Masi says its not all good, what about Bipasha? One cue, the two sisters walk in [Ashima and Bipasha] Rishi Da says to Ashima…we have to tell you something… Paro tells that PK are getting married. The sisters are shocked.

The sisters are mortified. Ashima says that Bipasha is also a human who has a heart...they did this all without informing Bip first. They had nmo right (and blah blah 😕)...Paro retorts saying that they have loved each other for 14 years, and still do. Bip runs out of the room.

Another Room

Priyam tells Bip that he is sorry...Bip says that one day, he will come back to her, and she will do the same thing to him that he did to her...

Another Room

Kangana goes to see Ashima and says she is sorry for all this and for Bip-Priyam relation being broken. She knows what this feels like. Ashima says that she thinks of Bip-Kang as the same and she is not mad, just a little angry that they played with her sister's life. She says she is happy with PK relation and will accept it. They both hug and Kang says that Ashima is like a big sister to her. 🤢🤢🤢
Kangana leaves the room and Ashima thinks that she will ruin Kangana's life in this house otherwise her name isn't Ashima.

Precap: Roktima is very angry that PK are getting married and says its killing her like poison. She says that Sush had vowed that they wouldn't let them get married. Sush just tells her to keep it low and wait.

----------------------------------------------------

Please vote and leave your views about this week in the Ardhangani Chaska Meter!

*.+:Chaska Meter-Jan. 21-24, 2008:+.*

Thanks to Asif for the video! And Thanks to Naina AKA coolkitty_23 for writing a short update while I had my computer problems 😳

Ardhangani 24th Jan InD Video-Online by Asif

Picture Update by *Shruti*

Short Update 24th Jan by Naina

Episode Rating: 6/10- Bipasha and Ashima finally found out about PK marriage...but Nivan just left and didn't even stay for the wedding. On the bright side, the Moonmoon-Sanjay-ji scene was adorable!

👍🏼 Esha

Edited by imprincess333 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
After you done..I will remove my post Esha 😳 😳