shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Monaz refuses to get intimate

Monaz Mevawala aka Bipasha of the Zee show Ardhangani refused to enact a bold scene in which she had to seduce the lead Priyam (Ajay Krish).

This led to an argument between her and the production house but eventually the scene was shot with some modifications.

Divulging details, Monaz says, "I am not comfortable doing such scenes and had told the production house about it but they still included it and asked me to do it. The scenes were very intimate and violating the society ethics. I did not have a problem with my costumes as I had worn full clothes but I had to be very close and give seductive expressions which I was not comfortable with. I told my director and creative members that I won't be able to do it. They understood my problem so some part of the scenes where edited."

She adds, "After my humble request they decided to telecast only some part of the scenes which were okayed by me."

In the future too Monaz says she will not do such scenes as she is working in a family drama.

Apart from Ardhangani, Monaz is also seen in Rakhi and Main Aisi Kyun Hoon in which she plays a psycho.

http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/January/ News_20080123_174

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'm glad monaz is sticking with her ethics. it must have been so uncomfortable for her.. erghh..🤢🤢

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo..someone has their moral n ethics in place! hmm! 😕
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yah!... I kinda feel sorry for her, but at least she didn't have to do much in the scene! 😛