Written Update: 23rd Jan - PK to marry

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Nivan sees pri n kang huggin n is shocked...he puts a frm hand up n closes his eyes n weeps silently n leave..(poor soul)..baba sloly opens his eyes and pri sees is..and kang calls baba while pri calls doc..kang says i came to take you back home, get up now n lets go (girl, he had a heart attack..he needs rest!!) doc tells them tht CB is doing great..kang asks why isnt he talking then, doc says he needs sometime, tomorrow he will become better...pri n kang thank the doc..

Rishida is telling paro how much he loves pri and tht he missed pri so much when pri got lost and tht he is part of everything in his life...paro say kids are life...rishida agrees and they both smile at the fact that they are back...paro says, i wish the same happiness, CB could enjoy with Kang's return..rishida agrees and paro says i wish CB comes home soon...a call comes, rishida picks up n is very happy, hangs up n tells paro tht your wish came true..CB will get discharged tomorrow...

Pri n kang are in the hospital and pri says, out love brought us through different routes and now we have different destiny and now this is our only chance....they both have tears in their eyes...their nivan reached home and cries and remembers his time with kang and in the hospital pri n kang cr as well n kang holds onto pri...while nivan(poor soul weeps) pri begins to leave..kang holds his hand n tells him not to..nivan goes to his punching bag...pri n kang hug n nivan punches left, right center on the punching bag...n cries his heart out..remembering times with kang (enough already!!!) pri n kang break their hug n both separate (what a drag!! the scene goes on or the whole damn tadap tadap song!!!)

Nivans dad enters n stops his punching bag..n says my son cant be so broken n lost...no way n tells him tht nivans happiness is his life...nivan says from your son, his lifes biggest happiness is lost...kang is gone..his dad asks so wht? nivan says, i saw them together, in an embrace and unaware of the whole world..i know they love each other...I know tht...his dad asks wht does his mean..nivan says now he understands why pri was always so sad and even after proposing to bips he couldnt get close to her...his dad says but i wanted you to get married to kang...nivan says...they both were always in love...his dad says..but your happiness?? Nivan says, i will still get my hapiness, i will get it the way i always was to...pri is my best friend..he didnt say anything till now..he wont say anything even if tomorrow i get married to kang..his dad is shocked (so am I!!!) and says you will become so selfish? pri gave up his lifes love for you..and wht are you doing? nivan says, i a not letting go of my happiness like this..i will not..his dad says, is by snatching you could get happiness, then you are wrong..true love never comes by snatching...now the decision is yours..his dad leaves...n nivan is angry n confused!!

In the hospital, CB gains concious..n kang says baba, i came back from death but i died seeing you like this..i am so glad you have become ok..paro, nivan, rishi and nivans dad come in and says now everything will be ok...nivan looks on angrily at pri n kang...n rishida says you have to get both your daughters married now...CB says with son in laws like palash n nivan..i dont need anything more in life...nivan says, you have to wait...you have to wait for someone...then he angrily turns towards pri n kang..pri asks whom is he talking about...nivan keeps taring n then gives one big slap to pri (whoa!!!)
you know why i slapped you?? bcoz you lied to me..you didnt tell me the truth...pri is shocked...nivan keeps saying..you lied to yourself, you torured kang..the innocent, kang and troubled everyone..pri tries to say something...nivan says you tried o destroy true love, its God given and in every breath of kang you live..and you, you live for kang..why did you do this to me? why were you both hell bent on punishing me like this?? Nivan then smiles and says, i gave lecture as much as i could..and then asks pri for his hand..everyones shocked..he then asks for kang's hand, and bond pri n kang together....both are shocked..nivan tells them to stop..and says i have seen your stupidity a lot..but today no one can separate pri n kang...now i can see the dream in your eyes tht you had for 14 years..tht dream will come true today, and i will make it come true..kang n pri , forever will become one...he looks on sadly at kang (Arrgh! pri bcoz of you n your dumb brain, nivan had to go through this..)

Precap: Paro tells ashima, who has just returned from shopping with bips tht your baba wants to tell something..ashima asks wht? paro says, what rishi wants to say is tht kang n pri are going to marry each other...bips and ashima are shocked!! (Ahh wht a sight!!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Wow...what an episode... Awww...no Nivan is gonna leave 😭...Vivana is finished 😭😭😭...Can't wait to see Ashima and Bipasha dumfounded 😆😆😆

👍🏼 Esha
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
JULIEL thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - good episode. The sceens in the hospital between Priyam and Kanagana were great - good chemistry. I hope the truth of what Roktima, Sushmita and Bipasha and her sister did with Kangana comes out too before Priyam and Kanagana get married - that woudl be just great
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update 👏
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah, but kang gets on my nerves with her overtly "Baba talk to me, come with me, get up now" dialogue..i mean girl..he had a heartache..you dont expect him to get up start laughing n running again..hang on doc said he will be good..so calm down girl!!n tht too, one line how many times!! uff!!!
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks dear... PK need to go to a templw and get married IMMEDIATELY before something else goes wrong!

I felt kind of bad for Nivan... hopefully Bips does not get hold of him and somehow turn him negative. 😭