eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guysπŸ˜›

Since we're a little behind from the episodes in India as I live in UK.

But I just wanted to know your opinion on this; when Priyam fell into the muddy bit (I think it's called a daldalπŸ˜•) and was drowning. Well personally I didn't find it convincing enough lol...it seemed as though he was just in some puddle just that 5 times as bigπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His drowning wasn't that convincing eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†And also when Kangna got him out of it the way he was kicking his legs, it was as if the ground was just 2 inches below or somethingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Arshu~

Edited by xacidous.arshx - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so totaly agree..it was like he jumped into a muddy pond n kept bending his knee to make it look like it was a daldal n he was sinking..n daldals arent tht watery..its very very thick..and as a matter of fact..it is not all watery on the top...its quicksand on top n water beneath!!
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

arshu, i do think priyam WAS in a puddle that was 5 times bigger. lols!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

his drowning made me laugh. i'm sorry ajay but you've got a long way to go before you actually act convincingly.πŸ˜‰

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ coolkitty_23: Yah...I've seen thousands of daldal's in films, news even one in front of me! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
They're really thick, when he fell the water sort of splashed around him πŸ˜† It got even worse when it started raining πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ Leena: Hehe... I know right πŸ˜† ... But his screaming and emotions were convincing 😳 😳 πŸ˜† But the swimming or drowning or whatever it was just phatetic! πŸ˜† 🀒