coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON.

Kang returns home..and roktima is shocked to see her aive n back..kag says see I am totally fine, nothing happened to me..she tries to tell roktima tht even she is srprised how she survived...and tells its bcoz of Ma durga..roktima is totally dumb founded..kang hugs her in happiness and roktima pushes her off n tells you r not the life of other people..n roktima says the way you played with your life..you destred my whole family..kang asks what sort of game? Roktima says i know you acted dead to get the love of this family..I know you changed the hand break and acted the drama of dead..so tht priyam comes to save you and you guys share a loving time..i know you want to marry pri and thts why you did this, to poison my life..but my baba, he is still fighting for his life..and if he dies, you will be solely responsible for his death..kang loses it and slaps roktima..and says, what ever you have to say, tell me...but i pray to you..keep my baba out of your mouth..roktima says..bcoz of you, my baba is in the hospital..and is in coma..kang is shocked...roktima says do you know baba hit is head in front of Ma durga..only for you..i he is in death bed, its only for you..only for you..roktima keeps blaming kang...

Sush n thakuma come to the hospital..and the doc says cb is still the same, but e s table..but he is getting better..but if he doesnt get better soon, he wont be better..sush asks wht should we do now? Doc says, you have to bring kang back soon..thakuma says Ma durga will bring kang back for sure..she is CB's life...sush looks scared and they both go to meet CB..

Bips is leaving the house since she thinks pri is dead n there is no use of her trying anymore..ashima tries to convince her...as she is about to leave..pri n nivan walk in...bips goes n hugs him..and ashima calls out for all..nivan asks why bips was leaving home..bips acts more as to how she missed him n all and tht she is happy he is back...rishi da, ajay n all come out...eeryone is happy to see pri, pri goes and hugs them.pri says, I am back baba..rishida says, with you, you rbought back our life..ashima comes upto bips and says, i told you remember..bips says, sorry didi i will always listen to you from now on....asima says, keep acting happy like this, al will be ors...pri says to baba, tht along with Ma durga, we should thank nivan, bcoz without him, me n kang would have been lost in the jungle...its only bcoz of nivan tht we came back..rishida calls nivan...ashima says to bips she will be right back...rishida says, you have put us in a big debt, i will never be able to pay you back..n thanks him..nivan says, please dont say tht...i saved my own life as well..and m fatehr tought me to save my friends life always...his dad cries and says, yes else I would have spanked you...and they all share a happy moment! Pri asks for Paro n Masima...Ajay says, your mom has locked herself in the room after she heard of your accident..she hasnt eaten or drank anything...go please go to her....she needs you n pri runs to paro's room and starts repeaedly knocking on the door n says, your pri is back..paro does not open the door..pri breaks the door and sees paro sitting there...she stands up and says i knew nothing would happen to you..pri says, how can something happen to me...i always had your blessing...why did you do this to yourself....what did you gain from giving birth to such a useless son...paro says, na shona, dont say that...sorrow n happiness come n go...and always happiness will be there...and asks for kang..pri says she is good..paro says, how can she not be ok, you were there for her...and says, kang is very lucky..who loves her so much..moonmoon listens to everything n comes in asks if she is happy again..n paro says, sush n CB will also be happy now..Moonmoon says, if to enjoy this happiness CB was concious, it would have been so nice..both paro n pri are shocked n moonmoon tells how CB had a heart attack n is in Coma...both are shocked...

kang comes to meet baba in the hospital n cries sitting beside him n asks wht happened to him..please say my name once..please hug me once..please open your eyes once..you know your kang cant live without you..please dont punish me like this..kang keeps crying...the doc comes in...checks his vitals..n says, have patience, things should get better..but he is in surviellence for the next 8 hours..n kang says please wake up now..please wake up or else i will not talk to you...see keeps asking him to wake up (now its getting annoying..realy really annoying!) she keeps shouting some more...pri comes there..n stops her..kang says, please tell him to wake up..she bugs him some more..n pri says, somethings r not in our hand...nothing will happen to baba..bcoz he has your love..nothing will happen to him..n pri hugs kang...righ then nivan comes to the ICU and finally!! sees hem huggin..n tears roll out of his eyes...

precap: The doc checks CB..(thats all i could see in the Prcap)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update...awww poor Nivan 😭...i hope CB gets better so that Kangana can stop whining 😒

👍🏼 Esha
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm... so Nivan see Kang-Pri in each others arms! I kinda feel sorry for him... hope he doesn't turn negative and help Rokitma hurt Kangana