kpatel123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

As the regular updater is not feeling too well, jus thought i wud give a very brief update:

Priyam tells Kangana that he loves her, but he cannot forget that night when she said bad things to partho. Kangana slaps him and says that he could have at least asked her once what the truth was. She tells him that the only reason she said those things were because mashi had told her to, so that partho would go away.

Priyam realises his mistake, cries and tells her that he is really sorry, and that he loves her. Kangana initially starts to walk away and tells him it is too late. But priyam runs after her, and kangana's conscience tells her that since her love is in front of her she should embrace him. She goes back and tells Priyam that she loves him too but again runs off (for some stupid reason!). Priyam calls her and tells her, that they belong together, and that Kangana that Priyam is for Kangana, and Kangana replies Kangana is for Priyam. As they are running towards each other with their arms open, Nivan intercepts and Kangana ends up hugging Nivan instead and looks on at a dejected Priyam. Nivan tells kangana that the two days they were apart, he has realised just how much she means to him. Priyam just looks on sadly. nivan then tells priyam that he knew nothing would happen to them both, and now they should head home. As they are all walking off, kangana stumbles and shouts out in pain, to which both priyam and nivan run to. Kangana has a thorn stuck in her foot, which nivan removes and looking at the concern on priyams face tells him that he really cares about kangana. Priyam replies that it is duty to care about his friend and love and then changes it to his friend and his friends love. Kangana keeps looking back at priyam sadly.

Kangana returns home and shouts out everyones name and says that she is home. Roktima comes and sees her and is shocked to see how kangana is still alive and thinks what will happen to her now?

End

This was the first time i have updated, and hope no one minds and hope it suffices for the time meaning! Don't worry regular updaters i wont be taking ur spots...im just bored revising for my exams!!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!! Well, at least the misunderstanding is over...but now they have to tell Nivan and Guarav's gonna be gone 😭...and btw, it took like five minutes for them to solve this problem (not even)...y couldnt they talk about this like 2 months ago😕

👍🏼 Esha
Anu_18 thumbnail
thank you sooooooooo much for the updats 👏 👏
chotu1 thumbnail
You did an excellent job at updating 👏 -thank u very much- its gr8ly appreciated-FINALLY!!!this misunderstanding is over- Thank God!!! 😆
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh Lawd... this seemed entirely too simple... I am sure everything is not sorted out properly... or else, Priyam would have stood up to Nivan and told him that he and Kangana love each other and belong together... well, the story drags on. Lets see what is in store for us in the next episode!

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for doing the update..i really appreciate it.. 😳