coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with kang's trying to get out of the leafy mess..but she keeps falling..finally she stands up..and stumbles around n remembers how she fell off the cliff with pri in the jeep..she searches for priyam...but keeps stumbling around..she looks around n calls for priyam..suddenly she heards someone call her..and sees priyam lieing on some boulders..kang runs to him..she looks around...and tries to get pri's head straight...and getting him down...thy fall down..pri falls on top of her..and kang tries to revive pri..and thinks..i wish they old times come back and time stops right here..she finally manages to push him over..but faints on pri..

In a hospital..CB is being treated..and doc tells thakuma n sush CB is out of danger and the operation was successful...sush says why is all this happening with this..thakuma says, its an eclipse on our family, look how we dont have any news about kang n sush..and tells Ma durga is doing this and she is with kang n pri..

Meanwhile..Kang wakes up againa n wipes blood of pris face..pri gains conciousness n calls for kang..they r close to each other...and then pri looks around..they walk around..kang is about to fall but pri holds her hand and they both look at each other...pri asks if she is ok..kang nods..they walk around the jungle..pri points towards something and they go towards tht place..kang sits down and pri asks why she is sitting...kang says, she cant walk..pri says she has to come with him, he will be safe..kang says how do you know your way is not the right one...pri says..why should I always listen to what you say always, do what you want me to do always? I wont..you will have to come to what way i say..kang says...here is also a way tht you arent looking at...they both start arguing abt which road to take..pri is adamant on choosing his and kang on hers..she says i will go my way you do yours..pri says, ok dont come cross my path again..kang says once i tried to..now i will never..and they both start walking in different directions..cursing each others attitude and temper...kang stops short and feels scared...pri goes under a tre n sees fruit...he tries to get the fruit by going up the tree...kang is running away from some animals and calls for pri..pri hears it and runs towards kang..kang falls down...pri comes there and see her sitting there..and kang without realising tht pri is standing next to her..says dont know where the stupid pri is...pri comes there laughing..and says so you found your destiny? kang says i have no interest to talk to you..just bring me out of here..and pri says, you gotto tell the magic words..kang says please and pri pulls her out and they both embrace and the titel song plays...they suddenly move apart..kang haughtily thanks him and walks away..pri smiles..kang curses him some more...and finally sits on a tree branch, pri comes there..and kang says she is very hungry..pri points towards a tree n tells her to get the fruits from there..she happily goes to the tree..and jumps around..while pri is standing n eating his fruit..kang says wont you help me?? pri says you want, you have to take it..she keeps jumping more..pri throws one fruit near her..kang sees it n pretends that she got it while trying to jump and happily goes off...meanwhile..while walking she tries to retrieve her laal dupatta from a branch..falls and pri hols her...they starts walking again..its an uphill..pri climbs..kang hesitates..and pri gives his hand...and they both hand in hand walk uphill...smiling...

At Pri's house..palash returns...the servant sees him n calls for everyone..paro comes running n hugs him...they ask for pri..palash says, noone know anything about them n even the cops stopeed looking for them...ajay n rishida say wht has happened to this house...
rishi says wht do we, leave them there in the jungle? Palash says nivan has gone there to search, int he dangerous jungle...rishi says, nivan is helping n we wont?? ajay says, lets all go.palash warns his against going since its very dangerous and the route is full of wild animals and gives them his kasam to not go there...

Sush is standin near CB..roktima comes there..sush says your dad has to tolerate so much..i never thought it would be such a shock to me..i will go meet the doc you stay near your baba..roktima comes closer...sits down and makes a sad face..and says kang left all of us alone n went away...and with her..my all troubles too..she takes her tears in her fingers n sprinkles it off...thinking her dad is sleeping..she keeps saying..i am very happy now..with kang all my trouble is gone..baba you remember, you always said i danced well..i know i did, but i never won..but now i will win..you know why..bcoz the always defeating kang....oh well now even you will love me more..since there will be no one betn us..you dont need to worry abt pri or kang..they have gone very far away..may be heaven or hell...but i know this much..tht they wont be one in this life...never in this life...and looks away...

Precap: kang n pri are still in the jungle..and pri is making a tre ehouse like thing...kang asks she is very tired..pri says, he is making arrangement for sleeping..kang says you r so sweet..you made place for me to sleep..pri says, excuse me madam, this is for me...if you need to rest, make your own arrangement..and he goes upto his straw bed..leaving an irritated kang down...

Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow, I'm the first one

Thanks alot, u did a great job πŸ‘
Edited by Anu_18 - 16 years ago
kaajjalpatel thumbnail

wow!!!! today im the second one.... thankz a lot for the update.. a must watch epi boz of so much romantic moments between kagana and priyam... but i dont understand where is vivan????? dont tell me that they are going to change vivan.....

Edited by kaajjalpatel - 16 years ago
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaajjalpatel

wow!!!! today im the second one.... thankz a lot for the update.. a must watch epi boz of so much romantic moments between kagana and priyam... but i dont understand where is vivan????? dont tell me that they are going to change vivan.....

No No they wont do tht..he is still searching for pri n kang..on a diff part of the jungle i think...😳😳
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aaw! Cute teasing K-P scenes...😳 was a very good epi! πŸ‘πŸΌ Pri and Kang are just going to act as if all the hurt in the past is behind them? But when they are saved, it will be back to that...πŸ˜• 😭

Thanks coolkittyπŸ‘