imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello all Khoobsurat People 🤗! So how did you like today's episode? Well here, we can discuss it and give our thoughts about what we think is going to happen. Today, Kangana and Priyam still were not found, but in the end of the episode, someone's hand arose from the ground...So let's get discussing!

👍🏼 Esha
Edited by imprincess333 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From the look of the hand..i think it might be kangana..i think i saw bangles...wht i was totally disappointed in was how mean and evil they r showing sush to be...i mean lady your husband just had a heart attack what matters more to you is if your daughter will married into tht house of not? I dont understand how can one fall so low?? so so low? and roktima?? taking the life of your own sister out of jealousy?? so much jealousy?? is it really true tht jealousy can overcome all other feelings n emotions and blind you of hatred?? what if something serious happens to CB..what will sush do then? will it still matter more to her where her daughter gets married? i mean apna ghar ujad kar woh apni beti ka ghar basayegi kya?? i think she is capable of it..and i am sick n tired of kang loosing her self respect before these meaningless people..people in love dont loose their self esteem n self respect!! kang seems to be ever eager to please everyone...woman..stand up on your own feet and fight it out rather than being a weakling!! I hate it how they make her the ever sacrificing scape goat and the vamps as the mean machines, be is ashima, sushmita, bipasha or roktima for that matter!!!
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with naina what ever you said is right i totally agree wiuth you even i think kang is alive 😛 😛
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought that yesterday's episode (the 15th) was a waste...nothing much went on and Priyam is just becoming more annoying 😕

👍🏼 Esha
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you know whats funny Esha,in the jungle they r behaving as though they had no problem betn them..like there was nothing...how did they conveniently tend to forget all the hatred n enemity and the fact tht kang is gonna get married to nivan n all...i mean its weird isnt it???

Plus...i have a question for all to think about..can jealousy really overcome you with so much hatred tht you can risk loosing even your own family members and it doesnt matter to you??