Written Update: 14th Jan - KP not found

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Both pri n kang fall in the cliff...vivan and everyone shouts for them both
bips cries...and roktima fakes crying and wants to jump and save kang..
palash tries to calm her and tells he will go save them..vivan tells him
to stop being crazy..and tells they should call the police.palash tells them
to say there n he goes to cal the police..

In kangs house...baba leaves and takes thakumas ashirwaad..sush calls
him from behind...thakuma says you r so adament of getting sarees for
your daughter from tht village..sush says i told you so many times..you wont
listen..thakuma says ok i know you are adamant, so take care and go afely
and bring a saree for Ma durga...he says he aways wanted to get the sarees
from the best place and leaves..thakum n sush try to tell him to take his mobile
he says there will be no reception n leaves..sush smirks...

The police arrive with palash at the accident site..and they show them where the car
fel off from..the constables search...and tell them tht there is a very deep cliff
and they cant search...inspectors tells them they cant search now..its night
they will search in the morning..palash screams at him and the inspector tells him
to shut up and tht there is no light and they cant search...palash pleads..
then he asks how did the accident happen?? he asks wht the two of them were
doing alone int he car..were they in love or something?? Palash gets mad and hits the
inspector..the inspectors tells to get palash arrested for hitting him...vivan calms them down...and talks to palash...roktima thinks and tries to act something then she acts
tht she should call n tell her mom..palash tells her not to even think of it...palash asks
the inspector to do something..meanwhile roktima stealthiy goes behind the jeep
and calls sush..and tells she is so happy tht even sush will go mad of happiness..
and tells tht she had removed kang from her life once n for all
and tells kang is dead..sush is shocked..and roktima tells her how she did it..
(what a *****!!) and how pri went to help kang..sush is shocked..but doesnt say
anything...
The inspector tells vivan n all to take the help of the tribes nearby
and they will help them later...roktima hangs up..sush smirks happily...
vivan tells paash to take roktima n bips to take them home..and he will
search for kang n pri..he tells the inspector to take them home..the inspector
agress..

At home sush acts and cries kang aloud..thakuma hears n asks wht happened...
and sush says out kang fell off from the hill..the pooja thali on thakuma's hand
drops..at the same time in pri's house..paro drops her phoen and shouts ou loud
for priyam....paro shouts for pri and comes running down..everyone comes
out n asks wht happened.she keeps crying n then finally tells tht pri n kangs car fell into
the cliff...everyone is shell shocked! paro faints on the stairs...

Vivan along with some tribal men set out to search for kang n pri.they shout
for
pri n kang but dont hear anything...

Next day morning...CB comes hom and calls for sush, thakuma n everyone..thakuma n sush come out n CB shows them all tht he brought..the jewelery and saree...CB keeps talking about his trip and notices tht thakuma n sush are staring at him..he tells them that his daughters will love the gifts..he takes the gifts and goes upto their room..not finding them..he asks sush where they are...they dont say anything..CB shouts more..
thakuma tells him to calm down..CB asks wht they r hiding from them..sush stutters..and says they all went to meet guruji..and they were coming back in jeep
and the jeep fell down into he cliff..and out kang...CB is shocked...he looks at Ma durga and rushes towards the goddess and says, for years we have done pooja for you..all my life, we have prayed you..but you are not Maa, you are just Kali, jo bali leti and khoon piti hai..but i will not let you take my daughters away from me...i will break my head hear but will not let you take my daughters away from you...you have to bring my daughters back....Cb starts hitting his head on the floor and tells them not to stop her...the phone rings..sush picks up..thakuma tries to stop him from hitting his head...sush picks up the phone and its vivan..and asks for kang..Cb comes n takes the phone..and asks for Kang and asks to talk to her..vivan tells tht they have not been able to find kang yet..CB drops the phone ad puts his hand on his heart and faints down...sush n thakuma get scared
and try to revive him...

Meanwhile, in the jungle, a snake is crawling in the ground over a mound of leaves and suddenly out of the mound of leaves..someones hand comes out....

precap: sush says, dont know wht has happened to our family...thakuma says its an eclipse on our family...sush says, but why our family...thakuma says, its all Ma durga's wishes, we are her children, she will take care of kang n pri..you dont worry..sush looks skeptical n evil....
Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rokitma is really evil, but then what is new...😡 when on earth will Vivan realise that there is something between Kangana and Priyam?

This episode was sooo filmy! 😆 😆

Thanks for the update dear! 👏

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update 👏