Full Written Update Jan 10th *Complete*

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello All Koobsurat People πŸ€—...Here is the Update:

Higlhlights:
  • Kangana-Priyam scenes
  • A Guru accidently puts a dupatta on both Priyam and Kangana's heads...thinking they are getting married
  • Roktima starts the car while Kangana is sleeping and it rools off a hill
  • Priyam runs after the car and both Priyam-Kangana fall off the hill while the car gently rolls down.
Update

PART I

In the jeep

Everything is in mute. All the couples are sitting in the jeep. Palesh and Vivan sit in the front and Priyam & the girls sit in the back. Priyam and Kangana "talk" to each other in their minds. All of a sudden, the car stops so Priyam and Palesh get out to push. The car starts and Palesh jumps back in. However, priyam was left behind and runs after the car. Kangana holds out her hand and helps Priyam in to the car. He nods "thank you". Priyam-Kangana keep on looking at each other while a song plays in the background while memories are shown.

Mandir

They all get out of the car and Guru-ji (GJ) tells them that they should come and pray in the mandir. Also, he talks to Priyam and Priyam says I just need your blessings. They all go into the mandir and pray. Finaly, GJ puts the cloth over Priyam-Kangana's heads. Evryone looks shocked. Vivan says "GJ, I guess you don't really like my face because you just tried to tie up my wife and best friend." The Guru looks just as shocked. So, Bipasha gets up and takes the dupatta thing off of Priyam's head and puts it on Vivan's. The other couples get one placed on their head's and then they touch GJ's feet. They all leave and one of the men in the temple ask "GJ, how could this have gone wrong?" The GJ explains something *guys, I don not understand this…could someone write what happens here and I'll edit it later? Thankies!*

~BREAK~

PART II

Outside Somewhere
Vivan gets a chunie for Kangana and puts it around her. He then get an anlket and puts it around her ankle. He asks Priyam "Why do these Indian girls get so embarresed in these kinds of situations?" πŸ˜†

In the Jeep
Priyam is now driving and the car stops. Roktioma asks..."JIJU???" but then catches herslef and looks and Vivan and says..."Ooops...soryy Jiju!" (She calls Priyam Jiju by accdent πŸ˜›) Vivan gets out of the car and they all drive a feww more feet to a little place where they order tea. Kangana stays in the car and Priyam is the last one out. While he is closing the back door, they have an eyelock session and then Priyam leaves. Palesh orders tea and Roktima looks over at Kangana sleeping in the car...and so does Priyam (until Bipasha catches his attention). Roktima orders another cup of tea after they get their's and she takes it to the car. She looks at Kangana evilly and remebers all Priyam-Kangana moments from this episode.

~BREAK~

PART III

While Kangana is sleeping in the jeep, Roktima starts it up. She waves good-bye to a sleeping Kangana and then screams for Priyam and Palash. Finally, she screams for Kangana and Kangana wakes up. She see a hill in front of her (where did that hill come from???πŸ˜•) and then satrts screaming. Priyam chases after her and heroically jumps about 50 ft into the car πŸ˜†...then, the car goes down the hill and the screen shows only the surrounding plants and nature.

Precap: Basically, Paro is sad about Priyam-Kangana
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------
OMG...I really loved Roktima-Palesh in the beginning (before she did the evil stunt) I think they looked so cute together 😳

Where did Vivan go???He just like left...Maybe he'll come and save them?πŸ˜•

Nobody asked Roktima how this happens?

OH well...we'll just have to see what happens! πŸ˜›

' πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
Edited by imprincess333 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namiyoshi thumbnail

Hey, thanks, person I don't know....

<.<

>.>

- Nami

Edited by Namiyoshi - 16 years ago
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Esha!! an episode full of bloopers!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Hope you will be able to complete it soon.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks
waiting..... πŸ˜† 😳
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for thr update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
xxmisbahxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the great update Esha i hope Vivaan come and saves them. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›