disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
guys i went to india n have no clue what has been happening after that... i watched the last epi. and that was when prium n kangana was in some function where kangana's sis told some stupid guy who was allready in luv with kangna tha even kangana luved him and some hoe kanaga told him that she luv him n prium herd that i dotn know what is being since then can some one plz pm me or just write update plz help guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
In a very short update:
Pri breaks the engagement with kang
kang tries many times to find out why and get thigns straight
sush n roktima conspire to keep them away forever
roktima gets engaged to palash, they initially thought she was gonna get engaged to pri.
bipasha now has her eyes set for pri..n plans along with ashima on how to get the propert n status
Nivan, pri's friend from US comes to india n by chance happens to meet kang on a road accident, He falls in love with her.
Sush gets a snake bite, in one of her foiled attemptes..and kang saves her..
sush acts as though she has become nice and showers love on kang who believes it.
Pri's hatred for kang grows
sush convinces kang to get married to nivan..she reluctantly after a few incidents, agrees..
now on the party for nivan n kang, pri out of jealousy n anger, proposes to bips.
pri still thinks tht he loves kang a lot n so does kang..
last epi today,they go to meet gruji to get blessings for marriage and roktima pushes the car into gear as with no driver..and the car rolls towards te cliff..pri jumps into the car to save kang..but the car falls into the clif...

Do check the archives, for more detailed upadates:

December update

Jan Update