coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please Use the THANK YOU Button

The epi starts with vivan applauding kang for her thought n says his kang said the right thing, the person who has a beautiful thought does not need such things to show off...vivan throws the packet off.. kang tells vivan tht they should leave..and finding pri standing infront of her, asks him to excuse her , a shocked pri smiles and moves back..they all leave for picnic in a open air jeep...and vivan tells everyone stories of how much fun they had in US and how much pri used to not have fun n keep missing someone..bips says tht her pri cant be like tht..vivan laughs..bips says she is very thristy and vivan stops the car, in the middle of the road, literally.pri n kang r left in the car..suddenly a gang of bikers come and start cirling the jeep...priyam takes his cooling glasses off n looks at them but then puts it on...kang looks scared..one of the bikers looks ar kang n says, oh woww, you will suit very well for me..and you are so beautiful I can take my eyes of you..pri does nothing, kang looks scared..and the guy tells her to look at him as well...pri gets angry..someone from the gang holds kang's hand and asks her to join them and have some fun..pri turns his face away n does nothing..suddenly they all leave..kang looks at pri for some help..and pri (disgusting!!!! worthless!!) after the bikers have left...vivan n bips come back n they resume their journey...suddenly they come across a dabba and pri sees the same bikers and tells vivan to stop the car..vivan stops it and asks why? pri says he has to clear some dues , gets down from the car and goes to the dabba...the bikers see him..pri remembers all the things they said to kang.. the guys are standing together and pri comes to them..the guy says, look who has come, tht beauty's hero has come..wht have you come here for? now you feel angry?? and they have a fight...vivan meanwhile finds pri's wallet in the car and says how will he pay his due? the guys are hitting pri with hockey sticks..vivan gets a call n someone on the other end tells him to get the wallet...bips doesnt wanna go..so kang goes with the wallet...and she sees pri fighting with those guys..and suddenly pri gets hit from behind, he kicks them some more and those guys run...he turns back to see kang standing there...he comes upto her, looks and passes her, kang holds his hand, which is wounded and tears a piece of her dupatta and wraps it around his hand to stop the blood flow...they keep looking at each other...kang has tears in her eyes and pri seems touched... n smiles a lil n has tears in his eyes...kang smiles...

Vivan an bips come there and see them..bips asks wht happened to him? vivan asks the same...pri makes an excuse and tells its a long story..vivan tells him to be careful...kang leaves..and vivan wonders what happened to her..they all get into the car..and vivan asks if she is doing ok...he notices kang's torn dupatta and asks pri to show his hand..and realises tht its from her dupatta and tells pri lost..and says tht western dresses n all are useless, how would have bips put a bandage on your arm? bips gets mad and asks why? vivan says jokingly tht you need to wear clothes to be able to tear from it..and bips gets mad..pri tells him to stop and start to go again..they are travellin n vivan sings and bips tells him to stop as he is awful singer...vivan complains to pri and pri tells him to stop...and vivan complains as to what an awful friend he is and says I am sucha a good friend that I am asking you to sing..pri tells vivan to ask kang to sing as she sings very well..kang doesnt wanna sing..pri requests her..and she doesnt comply then vivan puts on a cassette..and its the song from chalte chalte , the sad one..both pri n kang look at each other through the rear view mirror...and think of good moments together..

They Reach some picnic place and vivan stops the car...they all get off and leave...vivan n bips leave first..pri leaves next n kang then..kang calls pri from behind...kang says, i saw ..pri says, wht? kang says, i saw your love, i saw how you beat up those guys? If that wasnt love then why/? Why cant you still not see anyone else touch me? Tell me..isnt tht your love? If you dont feel anything for me, then what is allthis? Even today you dont say just kang, but my kang and today, also my hurt, hurts you first..why? do you know why? bcoz even today pri loves only kang...pri shouts at kang n says, pri does not love Kang....he does not..kang is shocked..pri says, if there was some other girl in your place, i would have done that, he begins to leave, stops n says, I hate you a lot..I dont love you..I hate you the most...Kang is shell shocked...

Precap: Kang is praying to God, Thakuma ties a lal dhaga on her wrist n tells her tht its Ma Durga's ashirwaad..and everything she wishes will come true..Baba comes..Kangs says, she doesnt know , that for the wish tht is still not fully grnated, if Ma Durga's power will be sufficient to complete it or not...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wow I'm the first to give a comment... 😆 😆
thanks alot for the great updates
charmed ones thumbnail