coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with a shocked vivan..both pri n kang are shocked as well... they look down...vivan asks wht they r doing there..vivan questions wht pri is doing with his fiance in a lonely place...before anyone explains vivan pulls out the ear plugs,meaning he hasnt heard anything...and asks why their faces are so pale and asks whts wrong..and tells them to cheer up..and drags them down..pri tells congrats for your most beautiful would be wife..he congratulates vivan n kang n leaves...while kang i about to leave, vivan holds her arm..andhugs her...kang feels uncomfortable n does not hug him back.. but slowly pushes him away and tells she has to leave and goes..vivan smiles to himself...vivan thinks, kang i know there is some prob...everytime i want to get close to you, God brings in some prob..and asks for how long..Paro happens to come there n listens to vivan talk to himself..

Pri comes to meet Paro in her bedroom, who is lieing in her bed..paro is sad..pri approcahes her, but paro tells him to stop..pri tells i know you are very angry with me..i am sorry..paro tells him to leave..pri says how will i survive if you dont talk to me..paro says, may my life time also be added to you..pri says, no Mom, you should live for 100 years...paro says, if my son is not happy, how will a mother live for 100 years..pri says, please stop talking about it, its ok...please go to sleep..paro says the talk tht is half way through, how do i let go it? Till date kang loves you a lot..just like how much you love her..and paro falls asleep..vivan happens to be there..and comes in and tells pri to move as he also wants to enjoy being with paro..pri ets up..and vivan sits..paro talks in her sleep..that you know, till date kang has loved you so much..but she has not been able to tell you how much she loves you...i know you lover her too...take her outside somewhere without any of us..pri looks anxious..suddenly vivan says, wow, thanks a lot auntie, i am so greatful tht you told me how kang feels about me, you gave me a great idea..paro wakes up with a start..and vivan keeps saying, finally he got his mom and thanks to priyam for it..and asks if he can also call her mom like priyam, paro nods for an yes, vivan says, now his life is full complete and asks where he should take kang out..paro says take her for a long drive..vivan says you please bless me tht with this long drive..kang will be only n only mine..se does..pri is standing there with tears and paro cries n thinks, why is God taking such test of me..one side is my son..and the other a son who just called me his mom, oh Ma Durga, please tell me what should I do...

Pri goes to his room, heart broken...and bips walks in..she comes in n closes the door and hugs pri from behind..and says she has been waiting for this day for long..she tries to hold him..pri asks wht is she doing..bips says its ok, now tht we are gonna get married...bips says what do you mean? if you had to behave this way, then why did you propose to me? do you still think of kang? tell me whts in kang thts not in me? pri says i dont know wht you have n dont, all i know is, kang doesnt have me and you do.and leaves..bips says, oh God what all I have to do to get money n status..you just wait till i get married to you..then i will show you my real color...

Vivan calls up kang and tells him they r gonna go for a picnic..and kang says she does not want to go..vivan says she has to come..kang tells him she is not in a mood..sush comes in and takes the phone and tells vivan to hold, she explains to kang tht she should do wht her heart says, and tht she chose to be with vivan after letting go of pri..and its not right...everyone's happiness depends on it..and says tht she should think of vivan now, tht his happiness is also in it..and tells her to leave everything to God..she then talks to vivan and tells tht kang will meet him in the morning..and vivan says if she does not want, she doesnt have to..sush says, no beta she will come..and vivan is estactic...and tells CB is luckily to have a romantic wife like sush (YUCK!!) and hangs the phone..kang is unsure wht to do..sush blesses kang and leaves..kang remembers the threat pri gave her...

Next day morning, at pri's house, bips is walking down n in a stylish manner and goes to pri..pri asks her is she cant wear something else..vivan walks up to her and tells pri to chill..and tells bips tht she looks gorgeous..and asks why she is all dressed up..bips says they r sorta going on a long drive..pri looks uncomfortable and vivan says, then we can all go together , pri says he does not feel like it..vivan tells bips to make pri more romantic after marriage..as he is a big bore..kang walks in..vivan goes to her and says he has a gift for her..and gives kang a packet...kang asks wht it is..vivan tells her to open it n see it herself..she opens it and finds a mordern short dress and holds it n looks up at pri and says she does not wear such short clothes..pri takes the opportunity to humiliate her and tells kang,while holding bips (Ewww!!!), to wear such dresses, you need attitude and a good figure (and he was talking of kang rejecting him for her beauty! wht a hypocrite!!*rolls eyes*)
vivan uses signs and tells pri to not say such stuff..kang goes up to pri and says, excuse me, what did you say? So according to you, a person is modern if they wear skimpy clothes? Well, you are wrong, a person is modern only by their thought and mind..pri is shocked..kang says those who have their sanskar, they need not wear such dresses to prove anything...pri thinks, all this is such a big lie, you your inner beauty, your thoughts, you are a complete lie..all tht matters to you is your outter beauty (Enough allready!! arrgh you dumbo, wht is wrong with you..if you dont care about her atall, why bother humiliating her, she never did anything like tht to, only you have bee hurting her CONSTANTLY! yuo will repent, BIG TIME)

Precap: Kang is sitting in the jeep alone..and some rowdy guys in bike are circling the jeep..pri sees this but does nothing, kang looks scared..one of the guys in the bike stops the bike near kang and says, what a bomb! you and I will be a perfect match (He looks like a street cleaner, trust me and talks of perfect match!Eww!) and that you should be with me, pri looks on and does nothing..the bikers keep going in circle around the jeep..

Rating: 4/10
A huge drag! Priyam is turning into a heartless person, and all so by being so presumptuous! He is gonna regret! and why do they have to show bips to be so cheap??? i mean does physical attraction need to be a stereotype for modern girls??? wht do the script writers think girls to be!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aartie85 thumbnail
There is no progress. It's getting boring. 😕
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

why are they dragging this bloody story? why are they making nivan falling more & more in love with kangana when in the end his heart is going to be broken? that's really sad.😭😭😭

priyam doesn't deserve kangana. not a bit.

thanks for the update naina jaanu. i admire your patience in updating this slow-as-a-snail serial!👏

i,m so bored.can,t they stop dragging this show. ❓ ❓
Anu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.
I hate Priyam for doing all these cheap things to Kangana. He doesnt deserve Kangana. I hope that Nivan and Kangana GET MARRIED and live very happy with eachother...
Edited by Anu_18 - 16 years ago
see* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks. I'm also feeling Priyam is heartless person and now he doesn't deserve Kangana. Bips suites him 😆
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the lovely detailed update sunaina you just to great, i love ur updates. 👏 👏 👏