imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Guys, I really really really like the Vivan-Kangana jodi. We all know that it's going to be a happy ending with Priyam and Kangana together...But for once, I don't want a happy ending 😛 I want Vivan and Kangana to be together...they look so good together and won't Kangana remember what Priyam did to her when they get married? (Forcing her against the wall 😡) I just want to know...Is there anyone else who for once, doesn't want a happy ending?

👍🏼 Esha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well hun, join the club. vivan & kangana are the reason why i watch ardhagini. they share this sparkling chemistry that i really like. even when they bicker without an ounce of romance, the chemistry is obvious.😛

hey.. why can't kangana have a happy ending with vivan? who says happiness only comes once? it can knock your door the 2nd time too.😳😳

vivan can keep kangana a million times more happier than kangana. he doesn't have such a big ego, he even forgave kangana after she slapped him. vivan actually listens to kangana, gives her a chance to explain.😃

when kangana slapped vivan by mistake & she ran after him to apologise, vivan listened to her. he didn't shout at her, scream at her or verbally abuse her like priyam is doing at every opportunity now.😡😡

priyam is & will always remain insecure. whether he marries kangana or not, his insecurity will always be a barrier in their relationship.

kangana deserves MUCH better than priyam. she deserves a man who will only fill her life with only & only happiness! vivan is the man according to me, no matter how the creatives move the story.😊

priyam doesn't even come close to vivan. sorry ajay, as much as i love you, i HATE your character in this serial.😔

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ So true...You know...a crazy thought just came to me...later in the show, what if Vivan returns as a villain and separates Kangana-Priyam? (because we know he's going to leave)
IDK...just a thought 😛

👍🏼 Esha