coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The way he was using force on Kangana, i felt so angry..no man so force a woman like tht..how much ever they love them..what is the difference between being civilized and not being one?? he is hurt by his own self..he does not have the courage to hear the truth, is arrogant enough to be so presumptous that he breaks the girls heart who has waited for him for 14 years and now he hurts her?? how dare he! I am so outraged by this behaviour!! if anything priyam is gonna feel so sorry for not trusting kangana and for doubting her and for trusting ppl like roktima and bipasha!!😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

see* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cool down 😆 😆 😆 . its not his fault. its the director. Any way not trusting Kangana whom Priyam loved 14 years is really unbelievable. Priyam really need to see a psychiatric 😆 😆 😆
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: see*

cool down 😆 😆 😆 . its not his fault. its the director. Any way not trusting Kangana whom Priyam loved 14 years is really unbelievable. Priyam really need to see a psychiatric 😆 😆 😆

so true..he has gone mad!!
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg ... he used force on kangana... umm .... all i can say is the director is lucky i wasnt there... i would have smacked him couple... i hate men behaving inapropriately with women/girls 🤢
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1990

omg ... he used force on kangana... umm .... all i can say is the director is lucky i wasnt there... i would have smacked him couple... i hate men behaving inapropriately with women/girls 🤢

amreen, I am sure he is counting his lucky stars! He definitely doesnt wanna get smacked by ya! 😆 I am imagining this..director running in front and you running behind him, with a broom, ready to smack him down!!🤣
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

amreen, I am sure he is counting his lucky stars! He definitely doesnt wanna get smacked by ya! 😆 I am imagining this..director running in front and you running behind him, with a broom, ready to smack him down!!🤣

😆 yup he betta get ready lol😆
Esha_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

The way he was using force on Kangana, i felt so angry..no man so force a woman like tht..how much ever they love them..what is the difference between being civilized and not being one?? he is hurt by his own self..he does not have the courage to hear the truth, is arrogant enough to be so presumptous that he breaks the girls heart who has waited for him for 14 years and now he hurts her?? how dare he! I am so outraged by this behaviour!! if anything priyam is gonna feel so sorry for not trusting kangana and for doubting her and for trusting ppl like roktima and bipasha!!😡😡

i totaly agree with u he waz so rude n mean to her i didnt like it at all 😡
Edited by Esha_94 - 16 years ago
220680 thumbnail
I don't like him anymore. Kangana-Nivan should just get married. But I know it's not going to happen and Kangana is going to suffer for the rest of her life.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
I hated Priyam today!! he has no sense of judgement! Kang was so right on the modern topic...saying bips has the right attitude and figure..WTH!! well kang is not marrying vivan bcoz she loved him, she is marrying him bcoz you drove her away from you, you didnt want to get married to her, then why blame her now?? hypocrite! 😡 😡
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

priyam has totally become a psychotic nut. i don't understand how he can have possibly loved kangana the way he claims to have loved her? what kind of love does he have for kangana if he doesn't even give her a chance to explain her actions?😔

if he truly loved her, he would have ironed out all the misunderstandings even before they started properly.

kangana should just marry nivan. honestly, nivan won't ever hurt kangana the way priyam has been hurting her. kangana is so madly in love with priyam but he just can't give up his ego to solve the misunderstanding!😔 bloody fool!😡😡😡