Promo:Nivaan finds out d truth(Updated)

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
An angry Priyam holds Kangana's arms who dashes against the wall . Priyam says loving Priyam & marrying Nivaan this is love but rem one thing Kangana the game you played with me i won't let you play it with Nivaan. The chemistry between the two was fab😳 In the end they so Nivaan comes there. Nivaan-Priyam both are shocked. Background Voice says what will be Nivaan's decision after finding to the truth.

Shruti
Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sure vivan/miwan didn't hear their conversation 😑 😑 😑
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks a lot shruti...you mean pri n kang were hugging??? oh interesting...but tht means no vivan kang marriage? oh man...i just hope they dont drag it...thanks for sharing... 😳 😳
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope Nivaan didn't hear their convo. 😭 😭
shruti thumbnail
@coolkitty:No they were not hugging Priyam who was hiding his tears with his anger has hold Kangana's hand tightly & said her something. Vivan-Kangana might get engaged but they won't get married after all Kangana is 4 Priyam only & vice versaπŸ˜‰

@Neha:Vivan didn't hear the convo acc 2 me.

Shruti
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i guess i've to watch the promo for myself because according to me, priyam & kangana have one of the most worst chemistry in the history of tellywood.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

poor nivan, he's going to be broken. why can't they just let nivan & kangana marry?πŸ˜‰ a NK fan can dream can't she?😳😳

shruti thumbnail
@jigglypuff:I like both the jodi. I have seen just a couple of epi of the show that too some scenes of PK & loved their pair. This jodi has something which draws you to them.

Shruti
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ i guess opinions do differ. to me, priyam & kangana's chemistry is forced, unnatural & pretty pathetic. most people in this forum will more or less agree with me. not many of us are fans of the PK jodi.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shruti thumbnail
@jigglypuff726:Diff of opinion has 2 be there but its fun 2 read diff POV πŸ˜‰

I like both PK & NK. Both make a cute pair.

Shruti
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah well i think wht might happen is on the wedding day nivan might call it off n get pri n kang married... 😳