coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please Use The THANK YOU Button

Pri tells vivan tht his jodi with kang will be perfect and congrats him...vivan says only pri can select his wedding card...pri suggest he should do it himself...vivan says so you wont do any work for my wedding? Pri says my life, my love and everything tht is mine is yours only from now on..vivan says tht is his anyways..pri says ok i will decide on it bt i will tell it to you on a party tht i will throw...vivan agreess...he gets call from his dad n leaves..moonmoon goes to say something..pri says, no one will say anything to vivan...ashima says she will never say anything to anyone ever.. pri leaves to his room and looks through the card and a sad song plays...he drops the card and is almost abt to stamp it...but picks it up n cries...kang cries in her own house...pri cries out as well....

Paro is standing in her room..pri comes there..n sees paro crying..pri says why r u thinking abt tht kang who took this decision without even thinking abt her pri..just wish her good luck always..paro says these tears are not for kang they r for you..pri says he is just fine and avoids his tears..and says is kang itself is not there then why the tear? Paro says whom r you trying to convince? My tears will flow..but yours? how far will you avoid it? Pri says you wanted me to move forward..and see i moved...paro says so do you want this life without kang in it? pri says you should ask this question to God..and ask why he made kang's love as my life...and you know wht God sais, he said, he made a small mistake..and tht mistake is my whole life...Paro cries and pri says now his wholelife is without kang..(his acting was so fake!! I am disappointed...)

In Kang's house...roktima comes running with the phone..and tells its kang's phone..and sush says, it must be vivan's phone...not being able to take the phone, roktima puts it on her ear and talks to vivan who informs her tht his dad is coming down to see his bahu and his best friend priyam has thrown a party for them..kang is shocked..she is about to tell vivan about pri when sush does her ishara and tells roktima to cut the phone..roktima cuts it schemingly and drops the phone to look like it fell and got cut...sush scolds roktima and roktima tells sorry to kang..sush asks kang wht she wanted to tell vivan abt pri..and kang tells she wants to tell vivan all abt to pri..sush advices her abt not telling him anything abt pri...and sush says tht it will forever cause a suspicion in his life towards you..kanng says she will tell everything to vivan..and then suddenly there is a call..and it is vivan...roktima gives the phone to vivan...sush makes her cautious abt not telling him aything..kang somehow manages to not tell anything infornt of sush to vivan..and tells him she wants to meet him..and he agrees..

Vivan keeps the phone Paro comes there and asks why is he so happy and asks vivan all about how and when he met kang and how so quickly the talk went to his marriage and vivan tells her all abt the car accident and all the small small moments with kang...and how they became friends...vivan says its all bcoz of pri..and had he not called me here..i wouldnt have met her...paro asks if kang is also equally happy with the marriage..and vivan says of course she is very happy and asks why she thinks kang wont be happy..paro says nothing like tht its all in the fate and tht he is indeed a very very good boy...and tells him to keep kang very very happy...

Vivan comes to meet sush n all..and comes home..thakuma comes there..sush asks him wht he will take..vivan feels shy..and sush tells him tht so you came to meet kang..no probs..thakuma goes to get kang...sush says, kang is very bholi and if she does somehting mistake do forgive her..and vivan says if she comes to know of the things i have done, she will never forgive me...roktima comes and asks how is her Jija ji..vivan syas they should all come to pris party and says who ever pri loves he loves from his heart and forever and tht i hope he gets someone like kang..while kang comes in sush tells kang to think wht she says to him as vivan is a very good boy...both sush n roktima leave..vivan asks kang what she wanted to talk to him about..kang stammers and finally blurts out tht before you I was in love with someone else..vivan is shocked...

No Precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
thnxx for the update,i,m happy atleast kangna told.sushma is so 😡