imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys...sorry for the delay...I'll be taking over thursday updates until cheri's exams are done! (Don't worry...my other ones will be shorter...I just went a little over 😛)

Highlights
  • Priyam and Kangana are going to confront each other, but just miss each other
  • Ashma tells Kangana that Priyam doesn't care about her
  • Sush tells Priyam that Kangana is getting married, but doesn't tell the groom's name
  • Priyam finds out that Vivan and Kangana are getting married
Update

Priyam's house

There is a pooja going on and Priyam is telling Moonmoon Masi that Kangana's love means nothing for him now. He also says he can't meet Kangana now because he is not God, but human. The priest begins to explain the story of Ram and Sita (sorry...I don't understand what he's saying). Priyam then thinks that after coming back after 14 years, Kangana only cares about his looks. Moonmoon Masi says that Priyam should give Kangana another chance. She says forget giving Kangana another chance, atleast give your love another chance. Priyam hears Kangana's voice in his head. She says "Priyam, will you push me away from you the same way that Ram did to Sita?" Priyam replies no. Kangana says "but I am going farther and farther and living life anyways. Will you not save your Kangana?" Moonmoon Masi says to Priyam that unlike Ram and Sita, you still have time to fix things. Go Priyam…Won't you go? Priyam nods his head and then prays out loud "Kangana…I gave you a lot of pain. Won't you forgive me? Please forgive me! Your Priyam's coming to get you". Priyam smiles at Moonmoon Masi and then runs out of the room.

On a Road Somewhere

Priyam is walking one way and Kangana another. Priyam thinks to himself "Today Kangana, I will tell you how much I love you and hat I can't live without you". Kangana also thinks "Priyam, today I want a straight answer…do you love me, or not? Today I will find out the right answer" There are flashbacks shown of Kangana and Priyam together. Right then, they pass each other but don't notice because a car got in the way. At the same time, they think to each other "I will love you till my last breath"

Priyam's house

Kangana reaches Priyam's house but sees that there is a pooja in progress. She remembers what Ashima said about how she has no right to come there and how dare she? (flashback) So she says she'll call him outside. She calls from a pay phone, but inside, Ashima picks up Priyam's phone that he left there. She instigates the situation and says that Priyam told her that he doesn't want to talk to her and blah blah…Moonmoon asks her who called and she says wrong #...Moonmoon Masi says that was the longest wrong number conversation I've ever heard 😆

Kangana's House

Priyam barges in and calls out for Kangana. Sush comes and asks him why he's here? He's broken all ties with Kangana and goes on about this. Priyam says yes, but I want to repent now. Sush is shocked but says that Kangana was yours, but now you have lost her…she is getting married to someone else. Priyam is shocked. He falls back but grabs hold of a chair. Sush starts her trash again about how this is for Kangana's well-being and that she is also like Priyam's mom. And then says that it was all Kangana's decision and Sush tried to stop her, but Kangana wouldn't listen. Priyam leaves heartbroken.🥺 Sushmita waits till he leaves and then starts laughing wickedly (this made me laugh!🤣) She says "Priyam, you'll be even more shocked 😲when you find out the groom's name" She calls out to Priyam, but then catches herself because she wants to tell him later.

Priyam's room

Priyam comes to his room and begins to remember his beginning conversation with Moonmoon Masi. ("Laaye Vi Na Gayee" I think is playing)

The Next Day:

Priyam's Living Room

Paro reads Vivan's wedding card and is shocked (guys…it says Mewan and Kangana)…She passes it to Ashima who laughs, but then puts on a sad face. The Moonmoon get worried too. She passes it to the next person who happens to be Priyam while Vivan is talking about how it was love at first sight. Vivan stops Priyam from reading the card and then tells him "It's my dream wedding…'Vivan weds Kangana'"…Priyam is shocked hearing this and so is everyone else

Precap: Vivan is talking to Kangana on the phone is saying that his father is coming to India and there will be a party held for their wedding all by his best friend Priyam. Kangana is shocked while Sush and Roktima smirk in the background.

👍🏼 Esha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanx u 😛 gr8 update az alwayz 👏
imprincess333 thumbnail