coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sorry friends..only a short updat today...

Roktima threatens to leave the house since she thinks no one loves her (tht is the truth girl!!)sush tells them not to stop her.she does not need her as long as she has kang.she wants to make a decision, tht either she will stay in the house or kang will.roktima leaves..kang stops her.roktima scoffs her off..kang says she is ready to marry Nivan.everyone is shocked. Kang says if she will marry someone it wil be Nivan.kang leaves and so does baba and thakuma..

Sush walks up to roktima and roktima turns..and they both smile and hug each other and roktima says they won..and praises sush for her acting..sush says she is going to make everyone dance accordign to her wishes..

Baba n thakuma go to kang , who is crying...baba says they r happy with her decision but if she is actually happy herself..kang ocnvinces them tht she is definitely happy and she wants everyones happiness..baba says wht abt pri..kang says pri was a childhood game i think...while kang keeps her fingers crossed while saying tht..kang says she is really happy..and now both sisters will get married on the same day...she hugs baba..but cries with in..

paro asks wht ashima and bops are doing outside pri's room so late..she opens the door and finds a drunk pri.he is blabbering ..paro comes to ashima and asks wht happened to him..ashima says its all bcoz of kang we both tried to stop him, but he didnt listen to us..she instigates paro against kang...bips adss some more salt..paro says its not kang's fault..and all these accusations are false..pri has done this to himself..he is the only one to blame..ashi and bips are surprised..and shocked(good for nothing!! serves you right!!)

Baba goes to Nivan and asks if he will marry Kang...nivan is out of words and stutters in happiness and is very happy...he says yes..baba n sush says they will take care of everything..nivan thanks them for the biggest happiness of his life...sush assures him tht kang is very happy to..baba asks nivan to meet his parents..nivan says his mom isnt anymore but his dad is in US..and tells his Dad is Sanjay CHadda..Baba happens to remember someone from his college days...and figures out tht nivan's dad is his college mate..

Paro is sounding off tht things arent going on well..ashima comes and gives tea to Sujoy and does ishara to ask paro..sujoy says, they should get pri married quickly to bips..pri gets angry and leaves...paro says its a big decision, it cant be taken so quick..ashi changes her track and says there is time to it, we dont have to get this done so quick..sujoy goes to pri and asks where nivan is..and pri leaves...Moonmoon says since nothing is going right in the house...they should do a pooja and may be a ramayan paath...

Kang is standing and crying..and says pri will not be able to control himself..and curses for having left pri in an intoxicated state...and thinks if she did the right thing..thakuma comes and asks why she is thinking so much abt pri..kang says if she doesnt think abt him, then who will she think of..she realises wht she says and then changes tht she has forgotten kang...thakuma says, she should listen to her heart and do wht she wants to..kang says may be Ma Durga doesnt want us to unite..thakuma tells her to do what she wants to, Ma Durga will be with her..kang thinks, i know pri you have forgotten me,,but i havent..and i want to tell you how much i love you..and this time no one will stop me from telling you how much i love you....

Precap: Ramayan katha is going on and the pandit tells abt all the agni parikhsa Sita maiya had to give...moonmoon tels pri tht he has also taken loads of pariksha from kang and now he should stop..otherwise may be kang will also do something like Sita Maiya herself....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 👏 👏
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh wow! nivan must be soo happy on hearing that kangs want to marry him! poor guy.. his heart is probably going to be broken sooner or later.😭😭

thanks for the update naina jaanu. it was rather detailed, not short at all.😛

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx for the update sunaina you are doing really great 😛 guys just wanna say i emailed Gaurav and i am waiting for his reply and when he replies i will share it with all of you. 😛