coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Wish you all a very Merry Christmas! 😃😃

PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with kang sitting n crying before Ma Durga..she hears someone call out for her..its her own soul..her soul says, this two way you have created yourself..to ease your problem, you can do what your Ma and Baba have said..how could you get so selfish, you dont care about your Ma, Baba, thakuma or anyone?? Kang say, I cannot marry anyone else, i love him and i have married him in my mind and i cannot marry anyone else..her soul says, why dont you undrestand, pri has forgotten you, he doesnt want you in his life anymore, dont you remember the shaka-paula..dont you remember all that? Kang says, no pri hasnt forgotten me and he never will....her soul says, do you have any proof tht he still loves you? look at him once and say that..kang says, I will prove my love if i have to..i will and she leaves...

In Pri's room, someone is pouring sharab for pri...its bipasha...she says, i love you so much, only you cant see my love...pri gets up an holds bips head and says...love I do..yes I love very much, but only kang..bipasha gets frustrated..pri continues his rant about how much he loves kang and tht he can never forget his kang...bips looks upset..pri goes on and someone opens the door..kang is walking in...pri tells her to leave ...kang is tretching her arms for pri..pri goes towards kang..and tells kang i love you so much...dont leave me and go..bips is confused..pri goes to hug kang and doesnt see her..he sees kang sitting on another side..he goes to where he thinks kang is sitting..he cant find her...he is halucinating...and bips says pri has gone mad and she stealthyly leaves as well...pri, completely drunk, falls on the ground and keeps calling out for kang...

Kang is in the Priyam's house..Ashima calls her from behind and asks wht she is doing in their house at midnight? She asks wht happened to their shanskar..did she sell it?? kang says she wants to meet pri only ones..ashima says, did you forget pri's hatred?? did you forget all those tht he did? wht else does he hve to do to prove tht he doesnt love you..kang says, eough..today no one can stop me..i will meet him and no one can stop me..ashima sees bips standing and says to kang, you want proof tht pri doesnt love you any more come with me..ashima drags kang to the burnt room full off kang's photos and the mandolin..ashima says, he has destroyed everything tht belinged to you..do you still want to meet him? Kang says yes i want to meet him..not for myself, for my love...ashima says, you have a thick skin..tht after so much disrespect you want to meet him..kang begs her and ashima says, you are gonna pay a big prie for this..go meet him, he is in his room..kang goes into his room..and a bottle rolls over near her feet and she finds pri pouring more liqour into a glas..pri says, you came again? leave from here..kang coms towards pri..pri tells her to stop and strugles to get up..he staggers to his feet and asks kang why she came there? and tells kang to leave..pri says i only have my breath with me, let it be there, dont take this away...now you came to say you love me?? kang tries to calm him..pri says, you dont love me,..you love your beauty...kang says, why are you drinking so much..pri staggers...pri keeps telling kang to leave...and falls on the bed unconcious..kang traces her feet back to the door and ashima comes and says she what you did this to pri and asks her why she is hell bent on destroying pri..she drags kang out of the room and pushes her to leave...kang looks heartbroken and cries... in the room, pri is awake and crying...kang walks alone in the road...crying nd pri drinks more in the room...(he holds the bottle to his mouth..it is so obvious he isnt drinking it..LOL) and kang remembers the time when pri broke the bangles on her palm...other sad moments...she falls on the road and cries....

Precap: Sush sternly holds Roktima's arm and makes her look towards her..roktima looks tearful...then sush slowly smiles and so does Roktima and they hi-five each other and roktima says, We won mom, we won and they both laugh and hug each other (ARRGGHH!!! I knew it!! I knew it!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

see* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for nice update. now its proved Shushimata was acting. She is so evil and mean 😡
thnxx for the update.ohh sushmita was acting.she is so evil.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So thats it... it was allll an act!!!! Poor Kang, played for a fool once again! 😭