coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sorry for the late update, I got caught with some other work...

The epi starts with a shocked kang, Baba comes to her and says I know we are very selfish, but we see no way to reach to your happiness, we know you can savor unhappiness, but we cant see you this way..sush says, you have the right to be happy as well...raktima smiles ..kang says, this is not happiness, this is my abhishap..how can you think kang can live without pri..kang belongs to only priyam and she cannot live without him..sush says pri does not love you anymore, kang says, but I do, and its like meera never got krishna's love, same way for me...and Baba if you had asked for my life, i would have given that, but you asked me this?? If you could understand my unhappiness, then this is it..i cannot undertake anymore unhappiness, I beg you...baba and sush leave..roktima comes down..and says to kang , your love is so wonderful..wht were you saying? kang is pri and he is yours? oh , someone should ask pri if he even wants you...krishna acknowledged meeras love..but will pri do tht to your love?? kang looks upset..roktima continues, pri sent something for you..and shows the taabeez to her..kang looks surprised..and roktima hangs it infront of her face...and says, pri gave me this to return it back to you...I dont understand how many more clues do you need?? he broke the engagement, he does not want to see your face..then why are you still keeping his love?? and what were you saying all those big wods for?? why, why arent you saying anything now?? bcoz you know right, tht all those big words are as useless as your love is...roktima walks off..sush comes there..she stops to look at her and leaves...sush asks kang to forgive her..and says they thought and said for her happiness..and sush before leaving..asks if roktima said something to her...looking at kang, sush leaves for roktima...kang breaks down..and thinks of when she had tied the taaeez to pri..and cries...sush walks into roktima's room...and scolds roktima as to why she is disappointing kang..roktima says i am doing wht i wish to..sush scolds her as to what she is doing, if she is in her sense, roktima says i am in my senses, may be you are not..you are supporting her..the girl who always wanted to steal my happiness, the girl who wants to steal everything from me?? You know what that low, dirty girl wants from you is, tht she is using your promise..sush gives one tight slap to roktima...and roktima is shocked!

sush is hitting roktima and tells her to die and scolds her if she says even another word against kang...sush scolds her more...kang comes in and stops her..roktima gets up and says, she has always stolen things from me..my baba, my happiness and now you..roktima says she is behind priyam and she will not let my marriage happen either...sush says, you cry as much as you want to..but from now one, only tht will happen tht kang wants, if she doesnt want to marry vivan, she wont, and only things tht she wants will happen..roktima begs sush..but she sternly tells her to keep away..roktima is shocked..

Baba walks upto thakuma..and asks her why all this is happening..and says first when kang didnt get mothers love, we were sad, now when she has tht, how do we take care of roktima, thakuma says, Ma durga will take care of it, like how she took care of kang..baba is still sad..thakuma says, Ma durga has alwats done the right thing, she has brought her here, she will take care of it..kang over hears the conversation...and she leaves for the temple...She reaches the temple, strong wind is blowing..and kang rids the bell hard..and asks Ma, what should I do..show me the way..and pray to Ma Durga..she says..i dont know if some one understands or not, you know my pain, you can feel it, then why are you putting me in this two way road..I cannot live without pri, I cannot..

Pri thinks, tht seeing the taabeez, you will come to me, for sure, I know we can get things working again..just come back to me again...someone knocks on the door..he opens, its roktima...pri is surprised..roktima says, i know you wanted to see kang here..pri says, no nothing like tht..tell me wht you have to..roktima says i have come to break your dream..i know you from your childhood..the 14 years i hav been with her..i know her..pri says wht are you saying, tell me clearly..roktima says i am not lying, she told me to give you this, and shows him the taabeez, and says kang saus you will recognise this..pri is shocked..roktima says I can understand wht you must be feeling now..but you should also undrestand tht kang is not the same one..she has changed..the quicker you forget her the better..anyways I will leave now..pri is about to fall..roktima holds him and tells him to take care of himself..she smirks and leaves a shocked pri...pri is stuttering around and cant believe wht he just heard and asks why did kang do this to him...he looks on angrily..

precap:
Kang is sitting in the mandir..and someone calls out her name..she turns back to see her soul...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!! I cant believe that Sush was beating up Roktima 🤣... and why cant Priyam juss talk to Kangana instead of hearing news from others...especially EVIL others 😆

👍🏼 Esha
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 👏 👏
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imprincess333

Thanx for the update!!! I cant believe that Sush was beating up Roktima 🤣... and why cant Priyam juss talk to Kangana instead of hearing news from others...especially EVIL others 😆

👍🏼 Esha

Oh he would, only if he used the pea brain and the hippo mouth he has!!😆😆😆