jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

omg.. the scene where vivan/nivan sees kangana playing the piano was too cute yaar! that dude is totally smitten by kangana. he really loves her!😍😍😍

when nivan/vivan came into the hall, he just kept on looking at kangana so lovingly then he automatically changed his expression to his trademark mischievious grin. dude probably doesn't want kangs to know his true feelings for her.😳😳 gaurav was too good in that scene. his expressions were very cute!😛

but i think he should tell kangana that he loves her. it would spare them both a lot of trouble later on.

what do you all think?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

220680 thumbnail
I think he should tell her too. They look so cute together. 😍 I hate it when creatives do this, make us fall in love with one jodi when they are going to bring another guy in it. Or bring the old one back.
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with both of you Vivan should tell Kangna that he loves before it's too late. kangna and vivan were looking so cute together i just love their jodi.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

^^ you ecohed my sentiments exactly yaar. i too really hate the times when i will get so used to one couple then they'll break them up at the point when i'm totally in love with them.😭😭

stupid creatives! can we hope at least this ardhagini team will listen to us? i really want to see vivan & kangana together.😳😳

kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well....its a soap....if gaurav would tell kangna the story wud end right there n then 😆
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

omg.. the scene where vivan/nivan sees kangana playing the piano was too cute yaar! that dude is totally smitten by kangana. he really loves her!😍😍😍

when nivan/vivan came into the hall, he just kept on looking at kangana so lovingly then he automatically changed his expression to his trademark mischievious grin. dude probably doesn't want kangs to know his true feelings for her.😳😳 gaurav was too good in that scene. his expressions were very cute!😛

but i think he should tell kangana that he loves her. it would spare them both a lot of trouble later on.

what do you all think?😳

yes 😳😳

dey make the cutest couple 😳😳

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

i also feel nivan needs to do something about his feelings for kangana. he doesn't need to exclaim his feelings for kangana from the top of the bridge like vivek oberoi did for kareena kapoor in 'yuva'..😆😆 but at least he can start by asking her out for dinner or something like that.😉

even if the creatives are planning to keep priyam & kangana together, they better give us nivan-kangana fans some nice NK scenes before PK get together again.😛

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

what do you all think?😳

I totally fell for him there..it was the most loving way any guy could look at someone..*sigh* lucky kang!! and i surely think he will tell kang, the bold tht he is..i am sure he will tell her, but before he does so, it might so happen tht she will tell him tht she loves pri only..and then some more mess will begin...
Reshvita thumbnail
he is hot at least i think he is hot a goodlooking person :p