Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I don't think kangana will marry GAURAV!!!!
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also think that kangna won't marry vivan she will be his good friend only.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leena di, I wish tht happens..i am tired of watching Priyam vent his misunderstood hatred on kang!! it is so frustrating..but what might happen is tht..they might get everything prepared for kang n vivan to get married and when the marriage is about to happen, sush or raktima or someone will tell pri the truth and by the time he can do something, the marriage would have happened..and then it might either go devdas way or hum dil de chuke sanam way!! 🤔
Reshvita thumbnail
I just hope the true lovers will come soon back togheter right ;)

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Leena di, I wish tht happens..i am tired of watching Priyam vent his misunderstood hatred on kang!! it is so frustrating..but what might happen is tht..they might get everything prepared for kang n vivan to get married and when the marriage is about to happen, sush or raktima or someone will tell pri the truth and by the time he can do something, the marriage would have happened..and then it might either go devdas way or hum dil de chuke sanam way!! 🤔

naina jaanu, i'm even more frustrated than you because ajay is one of my fav actors & it pains me to see him in such a annoying useless role as priyam. i wonder what made ajay sign on this role in the first place? priyam is such a silly petty character. it gives me an headache whenever i think about him.🤢🤢

i also think the marriage between kangana & vivan will happen. let's just pray the marriage will go the HDDCS way cos i selfishly want kangs & vivan together!😳😳

coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

naina jaanu, i'm even more frustrated than you because ajay is one of my fav actors & it pains me to see him in such a annoying useless role as priyam. i wonder what made ajay sign on this role in the first place? priyam is such a silly petty character. it gives me an headache whenever i think about him.🤢🤢

i also think the marriage between kangana & vivan will happen. let's just pray the marriage will go the HDDCS way cos i selfishly want kangs & vivan together!😳😳

Leena di, you r not the only one wanting it..I am in it with you 😉😉😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Leena di, you r not the only one wanting it..I am in it with you 😉😉😆

good! let's gather our army & make plans! lols!😆😆 priyam can always marry bipasha.😉😆😆

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Oh yeah, they both will actually make a good cunning pair.... 😆 😆 😆
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
I don't even know how long they plan to stretch it.... it's been almost 20 episodes with this nonsense misunderstandings 😡
serenagirl1005 thumbnail
i think its defiently priyam adn kangana!! they seem soo much better and vivan will unite somehow!!