coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please use the THANK YOU button

The epi starts everyone shocked at sush's statement..raktima looks angrily at kang n then at sush and leaves the room in a huff...ashima asks how can she stop the marriage like this..and says tht palash is wiating for his dream tocome true..sush says, her daughter kang also has dreams and it is very difficult, but i have made my decision,one daughter builds her life and the other sits at home, i cannot see tht happening...sush goes to paro ad says, she is also a mother, and a daughter has given her life, how can she bring tears to the eyes of her daughter..sush leaves and kang follows..Baba gets up asks for forgivence if sush said something wrong, paro says, she understands sush's emotions as a mother and she is okay with it...

Kang goes to sush's room...sush is sitting on the bed..she stands up and with open arms, asks if kang will hug her, the unfortunate mother...kang comes running and they hug sush cries (real or fake??) sush says to kang, tht till today i always thought you to be step, poisoned your life,and kept you away from me, and you took the poison away from my life..i am not even worth asking your forgivness..if you can please forgive me, may be thats why Ma Durga kept me alive..I hope you can forgive me, else i would rather die..raktima looks at all this and is seethign..kang says, may God give sush her lifetime too..sush says, you love me so much, and i never saw that, i kept you away from a mothers love, and in turn never got to see your love..thakuma and Baba look on..kang says, why did her mom keep the motherly love away from her(kang) for 20 years..all the times when she longed to here sush call her , her daughter..sush smiling, in tears calls kang her daughter and hugs her..and says, she has sinned a lot..and from today, she will lover her 20000 more times than she missed int he last 20 years and she will get all the love tht she lost...and she will repay her , for her love..sush hugs kang, and in the mirror, kang notices an angry raktima..raktima leaves in anger...kang says Ma Durga has given us, our joy, but raktima, her marriage, she must be feeling so lonely..sush tells her to forget all tht..kang says, how can se forget that, since she is her sister and she must be feeling bad..sush says, raktima will be fine, with time, right now, I have only one purpose in life, to give you all the love..and see you happy...(IS all this even remotely real????)

In Pri's House,everyone is sitting in the hall and Ashima is asking what about their happiness, and that of palash? Paro says, ashima if you look at sush's point of view, a mothers love is right...ashima says, love for that girl kangana?? We all know her well and for that reason only priyam also broke the engagament. She goes on to say, we all, as beautiful as she is from outside, such ugly and dirty she is from with in..such a dirty fruit should be thrown in the garbage..priyam keeps getting angry at her words, but doesnt say anything.., she goes on to say, she is beautiful from outside, but poisonous from inside..ask priyam, he hates her so much, ask him what is the two cent girl kang? Pri gets angry and throws the glass from his hands..and says, what he thinks about kang is his problem and no one has any right to say anything..and what he does with his relationship, is none of anybody else business...priyam leaves...and ashima stops him asks as to why he broke the engagament..pri doesnt reply and leaves..ashima smriks noticing a worried Paro...

In Kang's house, kang is trying to reconcile with raktima and tells her not to feel bad about Mom's words.raktima looks angry..kang says, you know how much she loves you..and now, she loves me too..and she just wants us to be happy...raktima says..you think, you will be able to coax me with your sweet words..stop it, you took all my happiness away from me from childhood..and today..you stole my mother away from me?? Go from here..kang stands to leaves..sush comes in..raktima looks at both and tells kang, tht what you are seeing in raktima, is all bcoz of me, what i sow, is what i am reaping now, till today , i kept telling her you are not her sister, but her biggest enemy, i am sorry, but one day, she will realise it..raktima is shocked..and sush says, tht she will come to you one day..sush takes kang away, leaving an angry and confused raktima behind...

Next day, pri is standing in his room, and remembering what ashima told abt kang...paro comes there..and brings him back from his trance..and paro asks why he did this..pri says, he got angry and lost control..paro says, i know you, from your childhood, what you do and what you can do..pri begins to leave, paro gets angry and says she hasnt finished her conversation..she asks pri again, why he did that..and pri says, he doesnt like anyone interfering in his personal life..paro says, she knows this is his habit..and she knows it..and then why is he doing all this, you love kang, i know that, and tht is the truth..then why r you doing this?? Time is everything, time flows and then all tht remains is regret...control yourself..lest kang goes so far away tht you cant call her even if you want...paro leaves...pri talks to himself that you are right..i love her a lot..but kang has gone so far away from me.....

Precap: Sush is talking to Baba..and says she has an idea as to how to get rid of raktima's trouble..and tht is, we have to get kang's hapiness first..if we have to get raktima married at the right time, we need to get kang married first...baba says, will kang agree to mary anyone other than priyam? Sush looks worried....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx....is she acting?????? 😕 ... i dont want such a thing to happen
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update 👏 👏
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think she is acting Kangana removed d poison 4m her body & was on dead bed bcoz of this. When Raktima came 2 meet Sushma tht time she was only thinking abt every1 will come 2 knw if Kangana dies not abt her mother.

Shruti
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update naina jaanu!👏

hmmm.. is sushmita acting? i don't she can change this fast. there's something fishy going on.😕

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I don't think she is acting Kangana removed d poison 4m her body & was on dead bed bcoz of this. When Raktima came 2 meet Sushma tht time she was only thinking abt every1 will come 2 knw if Kangana dies not abt her mother.

Shruti

Very true... but can Sush change so fast?!? I think she is too set in her evil ways to think of Kangana... lets see... I really hope she has changed, but will definitely be suprised!