Poll

Priyam is......................

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I just hate it. I know it is not priyam, but the creative team of ardhangni. but why he keeps saying he is not good for kangna. he is nothing compared to kangna's beauty. He is such a handsome guy😳😛 I think ardhangni makers should have chosen some ugly guy for priyams's role instead of Ajay . What do u think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ugly guys? for every beauty, there's an eye out there to appreciate it.😊 no one is ugly.

however i do agree that maybe they should have gotten a guy who is not conventionally good-looking to play the character of priyam. ajay is good-looking thereby looks awkward playing this role.😉

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

ugly guys? for every beauty, there's an eye out there to appreciate it.😊 no one is ugly.

however i do agree that maybe they should have gotten a guy who is not conventionally good-looking to play the character of priyam. ajay is good-looking thereby looks awkward playing this role.😉

agreed Leena, I think they should have brought in someone else...like may be Iqbal??😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

agreed Leena, I think they should have brought in someone else...like may be Iqbal??😆

iqbal? you're kidding right?😆😆 i was thinking more along the lines of gaurav chopra, chetan hansraj or yash tonk.these 3 guys are good-looking but not in the conventional way. therefore they'll be apt for the role of priyam.😛