Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: afghangirl

she is pretending. she told roktima her plan today in the uk episodes.

The Uk episode is leading before the Indian one?? or is the snake plan you talking abt??
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is totally pretending and wants to marry Kang off to Mewan. Today's epi (20th dec) she tells her hubby that Kang and Mewan would make a good couple. If she was really repenting and wanted the best for Kang she would have come out with the truth of what she and Rokhtima did to estrange Pri and Kang and brought the two together. I know for a fact from all of this that she is totally pretending.

What a total Witch and inhuman too. I hope there is no one like her in real life.
220680 thumbnail
Well, I was thinking. If she has changed, then wouldn't she tell Priyam the truth and get them back together?
She ALMOST had me think that she changed. It's so sad, poor Kangana.
nuni thumbnail
ofcourse she is pretending cuz few epi ago she told her other daughter that once i win kangs trust she will do as i say, so practically now that she's gained everyone's trust she is making kang marry someone else so that the line will b clear for her other daughter. However i have a feeling its not gonna work!
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea,even i think that shez pretending..cuz if she wanted,im sure that she would have told everyone that kang and pri should get married..noway, she CANNOT change and she WONT..duh!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she IS pretending! they showed tht in the precap for tomorrows epi...its all sush's act! 😭 😭 😭 Mean woman! rot in hell you will!
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knew she would be pretending if she wasn't really pretending then she could have told priyam no but she didn't. 😡
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ji Ji all of you are right...!
But where is my prize for being rigth FIRST!!! 😆
angel1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i also think she is pretending,let us see.