coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with kang n pri lying in side by side beds in the hospital..pri is donating his blood and kang is still unconcious/sleeping..pri has tears and looks at kang..kang opens her eyes and pri suddenly covers his face...pri turns to look a her again, but kang goes back to sleep...After some time..pri comes and sits by her and thinks, as long as pri has his breaths, her breathing will never stop, as long as pri is there, nothing will ever happen to kang..raktima comes and stands behind the screens..pri gets up and leaves..and on his way, looks at the taabeez tht kang had given him..cries, smiles and comes back to kang and ties the taaabeez on kang's hands, much to the agony of raktima..pri talks to kang in mind whiling tieing tht this will be mark of my love for you and if you know tht someone loves you the most, then after you get well, you will come to me to return it..he gets up and leaves..just then kang opens her eyes and sees a dundla image of pri leaving...kang says priyam..raktima says, what priyam? Its me raktima, why would priyam come to see you after all thats happened? While talking, she removes the taabeez from kang;s arm (how much low can she stoop!!!!) and says, because of you, Mom is out of danger..and that she will never forget it..and tells kang to rest and tells she will go tell the doctore the same thing...she gets up, goes and looks at the taabeez in her hand, smirks and leaves...

Baba comes running to thakuma, thakuma explains the blood fiasco, and Baba goes to the room..and asks the doc how kang is and tells tht he can give his blood..doc tells him to relax and tells that its all Ma durga's kripa and tht someone gave blood for her...baba tries to find out who saved kang's life..the doc tells he cant say...kang gains conciousness and calls for Baba..vivan is hurriedly going towards the room and he bumps into a shawl covered priyam, not recognising him as priyam, vivan asks directions for the ICU and when pri gives it without revealing his face, and vivan thanks...he reaches kang's room..baba is asking kang why she did this, why she went to give her own life for her mom's..what would he have told his brother and sister in law...kang gets anxious to meet sush and asks baba to take her to meet sush...

In sush's room, raktima is panicking thinking tht pri still loves kang and they should do something this time so tht kang and pri dont get married...suddenly raktima notices baba walking with kang..they come in..sush looks on..kang comes in and sits beside sush..and tells tht she is glad sush is doing well..and that she(kang) has already lost one mom, and she is not willing to loose another mom..raktima looks angry, and sush remains silent, and in thought..

In Pri's house,Paro's rushing everyone to get ready as the taxi has comes..priyamjust gets into the house..and paro tells him tht sush has been bitten by snake and kang took out the poison..and asks pri to come with them..paro asks him couple of times..and so does boudi, pri does not agree , they leave and pri goes up..moonmoon calls out for pri from behind..and asks what has happened to pri? what has kang done so bad tht he has forgotten humanity..she goes on to say tht he was the one who broke the engagement and that to without any reason, Pri gets pissed off and says he didnt break it without any reasons...moonmoon asks for the reason..pri says, he doesnt want to say the reason and make his love low and leaves...comes into his own room and remembers moonmoon's words..looks at kang's picture and thinks of her smiling face, pri gets up angrily and breaks the photo and shouts, yes, he was the one who broke the engagement , and he did so since otherwise kang would have done it(you moron, she wouldnt have agreed to get engaged atall then, let alone wait for you for 14 years!!) and goes on to say tht kang's beauty would have insulted an ugly person like him and she would have insulted his love infront of the whole society!And before she could do that, i broke everythin with her, but moonmoon masi, ou are wrong, my humanity has not lost, i still love kang as much as i used to love her 14 years ago..but what do i do, my love has become smaller infront of her beauty and kang did it..kang made my love shallow..and now i hate her more than ever and will always hate her...and shouts "I hate Kang".

In Kang's house, paro and all have come to visit them..and thakuma says tht kang is indeed great...paro says, yes, i always knew you were as beautiful inside as outside, and paro's boudi says, yeah, only kang has the courage to do somethign like this..kang says, saving Ma was my kartavya..and if hadnt done it, I would have never forgiven myself...paro says, I wish you were my daughter, i would have always hidden you in my pallu..ashima says, but choto ma, girls are paraya dhan, and all girls will have to leave there home one day or the other, but shakti Ma's game is pretty unique, she does not give happiness to everyone and not everyone gets mehendi done to all..sush gets up and says, my daughter will get married and she will have mehendi done for kang...and if Ma Shakti doesnt want it, then this Mother wants it, ashima. She says, tht kang is her daughter and all respect will be given to kang as an elder daughter and I will get her married. Everyone is shocked, especially Raktima...sush says, I have an information to share with everyone, as long as Kang doesnt get married, raktima's marriage will have to be stalled...paro is shocked and stands up..raktima looks shattered...

Precap: Sush is crying and telling kang that till today,i have always been poisoning raktima's mind tht you are not her sister, but soon she(raktima) will realise her mistake and one day she will hug you as the Goddess herself has..leave her alone for now, one day she will come to you..raktima looks shocked and is crying...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update 👏 👏
yhnxx for the update finally sushmita is on line.
ducky_euro thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg, it's going the good way is hope:P
thanQ 4 the update!!!
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Precap: Sush is crying and telling kang that till today,i have always been poisoning raktima's mind tht you are not her sister, but soon she(raktima) will realise her mistake and one day she will hug you as the Goddess herself has..leave her alone for now, one day she will come to you..raktima looks shocked and is crying...

An act... I am sure its all an act!!! 😡 Sush is too stone hearted to be moved by Kangana's act of courage and love! Poor Kangana will only be hurt again!😭