Parigak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Pryam & Kangna have the same blood group...if they get married is it ok??!! I think is stuid...the childern will be malformed....why didnt they think about this thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parigak

Pryam & Kangna have the same blood group...if they get married is it ok??!! I think is stuid...the childern will be malformed....why didnt they think about this thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That is not true..its not the people of same blood group tht should not marry, its the people with the same genes...tht should not marry...like your uncles or aunts son or daughter...getting married to your bro or sis..things like tht result in complications in the child , it is no problem if two ppl getting married have the same blood group...
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
having the same blood group means nothing bab because that would mean noone getting married πŸ˜†
@coolkitty_23 it hasnt been proven that marrying your cousin is not good for the further generations however if you do that continually for couple of generations that could harm the future generations and i know that because i have done a lot n i mean a lot research for my assignment 😳
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1990

having the same blood group means nothing bab because that would mean noone getting married πŸ˜†
@coolkitty_23 it hasnt been proven that marrying your cousin is not good for the further generations however if you do that continually for couple of generations that could harm the future generations and i know that because i have done a lot n i mean a lot research for my assignment 😳

Thanks for clarifying amreen, that helps..and I could not stop laughing at that sentence..sorry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh btw, me, Sunaina here..😳
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its true i had 2 sit there a whole night 2 right my essay up πŸ˜†
-ambar- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

That is not true..its not the people of same blood group tht should not marry, its the people with the same genes...tht should not marry...like your uncles or aunts son or daughter...getting married to your bro or sis..things like tht result in complications in the child , it is no problem if two ppl getting married have the same blood group...

you r absolutely right