swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Why did Kangna tell all that crap to Partho about her being so beautiful and that Partho is no match??

Can someone please explain that part please? Who is Partho? And what was Kangna's answer when Partho said tht Priyam was not so good looking??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Partho is zkangna's massi's boy, who was instigated by Roktima to express his love to Kangna, Roktima made him belive that kangna is in love with him also. MAsi finds this out and begs kangna to break his heart, tell him off, kangna cries but says yes to massi, so she does this natak to buzz him off, while she is doing this , (Ofcourse) priyam was eavesdropping and got upset thinking, she is very proud...!
WHen Partho says priyam is not handsome, kangan says, I need s prince to take care of my beautiful self and not a servant like you......I think that's what she said, not sure, maybe somone else will clarify more...!
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
But why did she ask Kangna to break his heart?? She could have kindly told him that she doesn't like him.... That part is confusing... 😕
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
I know right...!
But I think she tried talking t him nicely but he was not understanding and was acting kinda crazy and he also told his mom that he will create a scene on Kangna's engagement.
When Kangna was nicely talking to him, he kept walking towards her and then held her hand also, that's when Kangna decided to be rude to put some sense into him.....! 😕
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swordfishh

But why did she ask Kangna to break his heart?? She could have kindly told him that she doesn't like him.... That part is confusing... 😕

it's a drama to carry on with the storyline they had to do so😳
-ambar- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1990

it's a drama to carry on with the storyline they had to do so😳

YOU R RIGHT. ITS A DRAMA

kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
guess we can't expect it to be believable...!
I check my brains at teh door when I come in to watch a show...! 😆
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 . I leave my brains at the door when I watch any of the shows. Nothing makes sense on the shows and if I sit to evaluate them then I will surely want to fire the whole creative crew on every Indian show. 🤣
-ambar- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirv

🤣 . I leave my brains at the door when I watch any of the shows. Nothing makes sense on the shows and if I sit to evaluate them then I will surely want to fire the whole creative crew on every Indian show. 🤣

🤣

🤣

🤣

🤣

Edited by -ambar- - 16 years ago

Word Count: 1

220680 thumbnail
^^ 🤣 🤣

Yeah, Priyam heard her say that she needed a prince who could take care of a princess like her, not a servant like Partho. Stupid Priyam.