cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ardhangani - Ek Khoobsurat Jeevan Saathi

13 Dec 2007 Thrusday Written Update

Episode starts on kangana's mother....Roktima is asking "mom what are you thinking?" Mom says "kuch asie chaal jisse kangana goes away from your life forever" Roktima says are u talking about marriage? But who are u gonna make her marry?Then she says from the window that kangaa is talking to Vivan & she says " i found it! I found the way kangana will get out of ur life forever" Roktim comes & sees & asks "Vivan?" Then mom says "he lives in America far away away from ur 'sasuraal'...Then let me see who they remember Roktima or Kangana?!!!

Scene changes Vivan is talking to kangana He says 'What should i tell u about mom? I have never seen my mom (Maa) Dad told me That when i was gonna be born God asked my mom What do u want your life? OR ur Child? She said me(child) Kangana says I'm really sorry! because my mom isnt there( looking up he says this) shez here in my heart....thats y i am always happy! ...............i always keep everyone happy i keep mom happy i am living for my mom There r some ppl who have only there moms but they irritate there mom they r mad! Kanga says Who r they? Vivan says "Priyam" my friend he burnt his hand for some girl! & his maa wants to put medicine & he wont allow her HEz mad! Kangana says "this cant be u burnt ur hand for me? Why are u giving urself pain? No priyam kangana will die if she sees u in pain! i am coming priyam !

Kangana enters Priyams house..Priyam's mother calls her from behind..Then she says I know y u r here && who u want to meet U dont have to say anything!But if u came in front of everyone i would be more happy I would tell the whole world that this is kangana jise mein bahu banakar apne ghar lekar aye! But now she has to hide & come here! Kangana says plz forgive me Then priyam's mother says No kangana i should say sorry! I couldnt give u ur right" priyam' 😳 Go go & meet him hez in his room!

One lady is talking to Paromita(priyam;'s Mom) & discussing about Bipasha..Priyam's mother says that i have never looked Bipasha as my 'bahu'.......Then the other lady says U never had time to get your eyes off kangana.....atleast think about priyam he has his whole life, he cant be left 'kuwara' his whole life..............Then parmita says On my decision Priyam's whole life is 'nir bhar' i cant talk this decision so fast...The the other lady says...yes talk ur time & think BUT remeber i said YES to Soshima...

Scene changes Kangana opens priyam's room (door) & enters

Kangana takes his hand & holds it keeps looking at him(hez alseep) & remebers when they were small..Lil Kangana is saying "the tree hit me" Lil Priyam is like " sorry bol say sorry to the tree(awwwww!!)& then says The tree said sorry! Lil Kangana says "i didnt hear!!" priyam goes behind the treee & says 'sorry'!!Then asks did u hear it now? Lil kangana sasy 'yes'!!

& then Lil Priyam says"Mere hote ve tumhe koi ankh utakar nahi dekh sak ta" come & i will put cream on ur hurt....

Then Kangana looks at a picture of her when she was Lil kept aside Priyam's bed! She says I wish we were still the same( as in LITTLE ) the our luv would be the same! Our growing up sncted our luv! & then kisses Priyam's hand! The goes close to Priyam & says i luv u preiyam i always felt u .............Some one saw 4om the door(i forgot her name!!)

Kangana leaves...............

Next day Bipasha is talking to Priyam & saying that ofcourse it was me who put mediceine over ur hands i only came last night.....(it was actully kangaga)

Bipasha's sister is taling to badi Maa & says see how gud bipasha is....see how much she cares for Priyam....Badi maa says ur right....I'll talk to choti maa about this..i will talk to her!

She talking to Paromita(priyam;'s Mom,Choti maa) & discussing about Bipasha..Priyam's mother says that i have never looked Bipasha as my 'bahu'.......Then the other lady says U never had time to get your eyes off kangana.....atleast think about priyam he has his whole life, he cant be left 'kuwara' his whole life..............Then parmita says On my decision Priyam's whole life is 'nir bhar' i cant talk this decision so fast...The the other lady says...yes talk ur time & think BUT remeber i said YES to Soshima

Scene changes (kangana's House)

Roktima says SAAP( snakes) No no i am scared of snakes & u know that Maa(talking to her mother)

Kangan's mother says Dont wory nothing will happen! Then she says do u remember when u were small u & kangana were plying & a snake came there Kala naag! & then who saved u from that snake? Kangana did! this time also she will come! Roktima says but wat if she gets late? Mom says no she'll hear ur voice & come! If u want to escape from kangana's poison u must bare the snakes less poison!

Now listen to me We will go to the shop & buy less poisonous snake..& i will leave that snkae in ur room Then when u will scream kangana will come to save u! After she does that we will give her soo much of love that she will think that her mom & sister has actually changed! Once let me when her 'bharosa' then she will do whatever I want!

Episode Ends!

-cheri-

Edited by cheri - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update 👏 👏 👏
onlineTalkies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing update. ur precious time and effort really deserves an appreciation.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤢 Rakitma and her mum are so disgusting...