gaurav & sudeepa = sparkling chemistry

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

my topic title says it all. i'm quite surprised that these 2 share such a good chemistry maybe because i'm still reeling from the totally horrid forced 'chemistry' between ajay & sudeepa.😆😆

but gaurav & sudeepa.. wow! these 2 are totally cute together & what more, actually have interactions that don't look forced or scripted.😛

when vivan is irritating kangana & she gets mad at him, when he catches hold of her & then demands for a thank you & when he touches her, the way kangana brushes him off and the part when kangana mistakes him for priyam, falls into vivan's arms during the sangeet ceremony where they have this gazing sessions...

how can i forget the part where vivan applies mehendi for kangana & she gets mad at him again..😆😆

all of it looks & most importantly FEELS real.😊

when vivan sings the tauba tauba song & he catches hold of kangana's pallu, the way she turns back, glares at him & then pulls away her pallu from his hand.😆😆 now.. that's what i call natural. you can see it & feel the sparks between the jodi even when the couple aren't doing anything romantic.😃

i don't know what the creatives have planned in mind for vivan-kangana but i for one, will not mind at ALL if they become a couple.

sparkling chemistry like the type gaurav-sudeepa have needs to be developed & exploited fully.😛

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u leena di Vivan and Kangna have good chemistrey i can't belive they are freinds i liked the part when Gaurav sings the song. he was looking so cute and he is really cute. they make a great jodi. it was so sweet moment when they were looing int each othe's eyes on the function, for me Kangna and Vivan4eva
thnx
annie 😛
mysticbubbles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree totally! Gaurav is THE romance maestro on television for sure 👏 👏 ! He can bring about romance with almost any female lead. The Ruhaan-Simran pairing in Meri doli tere angana can vouch for that. Also agree priyam's character has been sketched too much like devdas that it's pretty much unbearable to watch him. Feel like giving him a chill pill 😆.