jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

guys, have you all noticed that sudeepa is looking a lot prettier nowadays in the serial? i think it's cos she's using a lot lesser makeup than before. she's toned down the blush & also the foundation.

sudeepa has got such clear skin, it's a pity she didn't follow this method of applying light makeup at the start of the serial. but i must say she looks ravishing nowadays. very simple & sweet.😳😳

PS : i do think someone forwarded our message to sudeepa that she should go easy on the makeup. and i'm so happy she's done just that.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leena di, I swear your like my long lost twin or something 😆 I was thinking along the lines of the exact same thing, Sudeepa does look a lot more sweet and simple nowadays 😳 The little makeup she wears really makes a difference in her appearence. 😊
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Add me to the long lost twin thing...so tht makes us a triplet... 😆 😆 of on the topic, she does look very pretty now, far better than her draping makeup like there was gonna be a drought of makeup soon... 😕 😕
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

juhi, you know you're my twin. we like almost 99% of the same things, people, music, serials, whatnot.😃😆

sudeepa's change in appearance is very visible & i'm glad she's proven that she can look gorgeous even without a lot of makeup.😛

naina, welcome to the club jaanu!🤗🤗 i guess we 3 are the most avid viewers of this serial & notice such changes immediately.

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh yes...we are one glued on viewers alright!! 😆 😆 I am thinking of some COTW for the holiday time..give me some ideas.. 😃
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

oh yes...we are one glued on viewers alright!! 😆 😆 I am thinking of some COTW for the holiday time..give me some ideas.. 😃

oh sure!😛 we can have

- caption contests (usually the most easiest of the contests)

- distortion contest

- write cute scenes for priyam-kangana or nivan-kangana contest

i personally think the last option is a good one!😛

220680 thumbnail
I think she looks much better now too. She looked nice before, but even better and more beautiful now.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

the toning down of the makeup has helped sudeepa look tons better. you can actually see her sparkling skin & her features a lot better when her face isn't caked with makeup.😛😆😆

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would have to agree, i hate it when she goes OTT on makeup! 😆
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

ooohhh Leena di you always have the best ideas! 👏 👏 I love idea for the write cute scenes one 😳

here are a couple more:

Quiz Contest

Spot the difference contest

Write a poem relating to one of the couple's relationships from the show, eg. Kangana & Priyam

Puzzle contest

Guess the character contest

Scrambled words contest

A contest in which you write a love letter from the POV of someone from the show to someone else in the show, eg. Vivan to Kangana 😳

siggy & avi contest (i don't really like this contest too much since everyone doesn't get a chance to participate )

recreate words contest
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago