kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i love his character already. ironic no that he's using his former co-star's name for his character? hope it'll bring him the same fame? (vivaan bhatena)

any ways, the guy who plays priyam...he's eww. expressions are so fake. and all that love shuv they were showing between him and kangna, was so gross. it was so fake and mushy, and forced. he was so stubborn and had a little ego problem.

god this serial is like exactly copied from devdas. i know that they'll claim this isn't true because the rest of the story won't be the same. but who cares, the rest of the story is going to be a drawn out soap anyways. the least they could have done is been original in the concept and dialogue.

the only thing that'll be cute in this show is gaurav and kagna's friendship. actually, i hope it becomes real love between the two of them. but we know that this won't happen, and even if vivan loves kangna, she's bound to priyam only. oh one last thing, i hope moonmoon and priyam's mom stay good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
by the way did you see his pics in the gallery (priyam) he drinks and does huka..and his expressions, he's smitten with himself. gross.