coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

NOTE: The name is Vivan, not mewan, after listening carefully a dozen times, I concluded that. πŸ˜ƒ

The epi starts with vivan asking pri who the girl is..he drags him out to another room and makes him sit..pri looks lost..vivan curses himself for not being able to undrestand pri's pain and asks who the girl is again for whom he is willing to give his life and vents his frustration on not knowing who the girl is...and begs pri to tell him who it is..pri tells its a beautiful ugly hearted girl..vivan says, so what she is beautiful, cant they love? pri says, beautiful girls dont know to love..vivan tries to convince him tht after seeing the girl the other day, he knows tht beautiful girls do love..pri tells him off...vivan tells him to elaborate more..pri says, he is seeing only what he is being shown..vivan tells him that he loves his beautiful a lot and believes his beautiful loves him a lot too..pri is not interested..vivan says he will find out who the girl is no matter what..moonmoon comes there, vivan sees her and says today you escape becoz of masi, but next time i will find out who it is...pri goes to the window and stands there..moonmoon tries to console him..and tells him that paro is his mother and he is being inconsiderate about her..pri tells her tht other than sorrow he cant give anything...moonmoon confronts him tht if he has decided that he wont give anything, then why is he putting breaks in his life like this? Moonmoon tells him tht it is the mehendi rasam, and he has to go with the mehendi thali..pri says he wont go..moonmoon says if wont even follow the parampara and cultures..pri says he wont go and thts final..moonmoon says you wont give us happiness, no worries, but we will not force you our wishes and make you sad..hope you r happy now..and moonmoon leaves broken hearted..

In chakravarty house, thakuma welcomes everyone who have come for the mehendi ceremony..everyone praises thakuma..and the mehendi ceremony begins...kang and vivan have a cute moment together...vivan hold her pallu and dances..and sings the song from chalte chalte (tauba tumhar ue ishare) raktima comes down...and vivan keeps praising kang and sings..he thinks kang is singing for her and thakuma brings him back from his dreams..everyone is dancing and putting mehendi..even kang get mehendi done on her hands..someone tells tht look at kang, with mehendi she looks so beautiful, much prettier than the bride herself..raktima gets mad..moonmoon says to paro tht its a coincidence tht all the women in the house are wearing green but the raajrani of it all is definitely kangana..she looks gorgeous..paro too agrees that her kang looks the best among all...raktima having heard this is fuming with anger...Boudi comes and sits beside kang and praises kang and tells she would have been so happy if it was actually for kang...raktima gets angry and leaves..kang thinks of pri as she is etting her mehendi done..suddenly she sees vivan putting mehendi on her other hand and scolds him as to how dare he touch her and tells him to go...he pulls out a necklace and shows it to kang..kang is shocked..vivan says he didnt steal it and that its Ma durga who wants them to come closer..vivan says he will put the necklace on as she is getting mehendi done...she stops him and gets up...her pallu gets caught and she tells vivan to stop holding her pallu..warns him and then turns around and slaps him...Baba sees it..vivan gets angry and leaves...Baba calls again and then kang turns around to see her pallu caught somewhere else..she runs out to say sorry to vivan and holds her ears and pleads to forgive him..vivan says she is looking good, both when she slapped him and also now when she is asking for forgiveness..kang gets pissed..and vivan says if a beautiful girl like you slaps, how can i get angry..kang starts to leave..vivan tells her to stop and says even though he is not angry with her but he has not forgiven her yet..and tells her for that she needs to build a rishta with him..kang asks as to what sort of a rishta is it? vivan says, that of friendship..

Raktima comes into a room , angry and sush follows her and asks why she is so angry..raktima says its kang..sush says what has she done now?Raktima says kang still has love in her eyes for pri and even that family, who are my relatives also like kang..they keep praising her all the time...you told me they will praise me only..but they cant think of anything other than kang.sush asks how does it matter to her..raktima says she is tired of being a step to everything and then panics as she says what if they get kang n pri get married, that she will not be able to survive it..sush tells her to stop and tells her that she will never let kang spoil her fate, thats her promise..on the other hand..vivan asks for kang to become his friends..kang says ok..but vivan says, he has a condition, that she should always be smiling..and asks her to smile, kang does not smile..vivan says, he will take her inside, get her pallu tied somewhere and then she can slap him a couple of more times and then vivan will not forgive him..vivan says he wants to see her cute smile..kang obliges and smiles for him and they shake hands....a new friendship is born..

Precap: Vivan is sitting and talking to kang and telling him tht there is some ppl in the world, who are troubled by things in life but they wont tell me why...kang asks who is this friend of his? Vivan says its priyam, he is like her brother..and that he burnt his hand for some girl..Kang is shocked...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooohh thanks for clearing that up Naina, I was really confused about what his name was too πŸ˜† awww..that nice that Vivan and Kangana are friends, but I'm hoping they become more than that cuz i'm really growing fond of them! 😳 But the precap kinda reminded me of the storyline of Mamta from a certain point before the leap... πŸ€”

thanks a bunch for the wonderful update Naina! πŸ€—
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!! i hope vivan and kangana end up together...i want priyam to learn a lesson about jumping to conclusions😈
πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update πŸ‘
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update. I really like Vivan.