why is vivan intent on kissing kangana?

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

like hello? you just met her about like what once or is it twice & you want to kiss her?😕 i won't be surprised if vivan gets slapped or slippered by kangana should he attempt to kiss her.😆😆

and why do the indian serials like to portray people coming from overseas esp america to be so crazy, ill-mannered or dumb? it's really kinda stupid the way they potray ALL people coming from overseas to be brats.😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leena, 100% true!! same even with pri..he seems to be obsessed with kissing kang all the time..like hello..dont you have a civilised manner of showing love? and mewan do it is even more pathetic, not even having know kang for more than a few days, and trying to kiss her..they make kiss look so perverted!!
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaar...he's just a regular desi guy....can't blame him...can u? 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hehe.. a kiss is the most romantic way to show a person you love them.😳😳 however looking at the way priyam & vivan act, it seems like such a pervertic act. lols!😆😆

you can't just immediately kiss the girl like that. somemore when kangana is a traditonal girl who will probably be grossed out even if priyam does it.

and a note to creatives, not everyone who studies abroad leave their brains behind. some people actually know how to behave like a normal human being.😉😆😆

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

hehe.. a kiss is the most romantic way to show a person you love them.😳😳 however looking at the way priyam & vivan act, it seems like such a pervertic act. lols!😆😆

you can't just immediately kiss the girl like that. somemore when kangana is a traditonal girl who will probably be grossed out even if priyam does it.

and a note to creatives, not everyone who studies abroad leave their brains behind. some people actually know how to behave like a normal human being.😉😆😆

Totally agreed!!😆 its like videsh padne gaya, wapas lauta to dimag hi nahi hai!! 😆😆 and in all the romantic scenes betn pri and kang, pri tries to smooch kang..Lol..hello..desparado!😆😆
rakhi72 thumbnail
yes if anybody does to me i will give him a tight slap 😡
it will be good for him
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 . So So True. You guys are so so funny. The men do seem to look desperate. Kang should have slapped both of them. Now I want her to slap 😡 😡 😡 Pri even more for his really stupid behavior.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i ahve to agre.e. i mean .. u cant forget what u are.. while elavign rom ur home country.. well i have grown up in.. europe .. but have more manner.. and disciplined then my cousines in pakistan..