coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Recap : kang crying tht she will never ever love or remember priyam again...pri and mewan are talking..pri is totally drunk..and whistles their love song..kang hears it and comes out running asking herself if pri really had come there...

The epi starts with kanga talking to herself if pri really came to see her..baba comes up behind her..pri is all drunk and shouts for kang to come out, mewan tries to control pri..kang comes out and sees a staggering pri..kang thinks that pri, today i have full trust tht you love me a lot...

Next day morning, at pri's house, pri is thinking abt his times with kang..where he confesses how much he loves her..and asks kang how much she loves him..kang says she didnt hear his questions..pri brings kang closer to him and tells her tht he loves her..and they have a romantic moment together (pri is thinking all this) suddenly mewan's voice brings pri back to the day..mewan asks where he is lost..and keeps telling abt the night before when they were totally drunk and asks pri if he remembers what happened the previous night..and pri says, now only memories remain in my mind..mewan says yeah i remember you saying some emtional dialogues and taking me somewhere, please tell me where you took me..pri looks on..

In kang's room, kang is writing a letter to pri..asking him how their love is, where they both are so close yet their love is causing them so much pain..and tht she has waited for 14 years and now their love is causing them so much pain..the "shakha paula"(white and red bangles) i am returning..so that you come back with them again to me..to profess out love...she writes the letter..and gets lost in more romantice moments betn her n pri (this guy is obsessed with kissing her all the time!!WTH its not romantic anymore..it looks so damn fake and forced..showing love doesnt always have to be through a kiss!!)Anyways, she remembers her moments with pri..and then returns back to the reality..

In Pri's house everyone is looking at all the jewellery...praising all the chains and necklace...ppl are praising the cost of the jewellery...ashima stands up and says, bhattacharya family does not see the money but the amount of jewellery..she then looks at Chandra babu and says, we are giving our bahu so much..what are you guys giving her? everyone is shocked..CB takes out a necklace set and gives to ashima..ashima smugly smiles and says, this is not even enough..its your daughters marriage...CB says, I know that and i know that my daughter will be happy with what i give her, and I am doing as much as possible by my status..ashima says..your daughter will be happy with the less things she gets..and goes on to tell how much more jewellery her family would have given had it been bipasha who was getting married...everyone is angry..CB smiles and gets up...paro comes there, takes the necklace and says, its a beautiful design much to the anger of ashima, and tells her to keep it with the other jewellery...ashima is angry..Cb thanks paro..but paro thinks, but i would have been happy, if this was for my kangana...(how sweet)..kang is standing near the stairs..moonmoon comes there are tells her to go meet pri as he is alone and rest everyone are busy looking at the jewellery's. Kang sneakly leaves..The guests are praising as to how pretty raktima will look in the jewels and tht she has a great fate to be the bahu of the house..etc..and they praise tht she is lucky bcoz her sister is so nice as well..ashima says, outer beauty is of no use, as it goes off with the age..paro looks upset..ashima says, the one with inner and outer beauty, is the best and tells tht raktima has both..raktima thinks everyone is here, except Ma..and wonders where she is...
Meanwhile kang goes to pri's room..and doesnt find him..she keeps her letter and package on his bed and leaves..just then pri comes out of the washroom and does not notice the package. He looks at the mirror and then notices it...opens it and finds kang's letter and the bangles..and thinks of the time when he had actually give n it to kang as kids...He reads the letter and is shocked..

Kang is standing in the terrace and thinks, tht their love will win..she hears footsteps and closes her eyes..some one is walking towards her..she doesnt turn and its pri...he calls out for her and she shyly turns..they finally look at each other (sigh!!) and he asks for her hands...and she gives her hand into his hand (finally!!) kang looks away shyly...pri looks on not too happy..pri holds the bangles tightly in another hand and on top of kang's hand, crushes those bangles on her palm..(how mean!!) kang is shocked..

Precap :Pri sets the room on fire..and throws all kang;s picture into the flame, kang is standing there watching..
Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shoooooo much for the lovely update Nainaa! 🤗 they are really dragging the storyline on Priyam hating Kangana way too much
butuna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But why does he hate her so much? I'm beginning to think he doesn't deserve her!!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

Thanks shoooooo much for the lovely update Nainaa! 🤗 they are really dragging the storyline on Priyam hating Kangana way too much

His breaking the bangles was totally uncalled for!! tht was really so harsh..i cant understand one thing..if he thought tht kang didnt love him...cant he understand tht she wouldnt have keep coming back to him, despite all the insults he has done to her?? How dumb is he? no, honestly..its like,the guy sis suddenly gone blind and dumb to logical thinking..and he studied in the US? plz..thts like an insult!
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg! what's wrong with priyam? how come he's suddenly turning into a psychotic hater?😔 i don't like this current track of ardhagini. they're like purposely destroying priyam's character to make sure there's a vivan/mewan and kangana angle.😔

thanks for the update naina.😛

sopna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for up date
one question? 😭
why did he break up with her........
just because she rejected the ladys son(servent's son)
so he hate her now......just ask her or at least she should ask him why he's doing this to her 😭

thank you
aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx ...i feel sorry 4 both of them ... 😕
snehasudhir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankx for the update....its actually going in a very boring pace...i hope they try to bring some interesting things on the story
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't understand Priyam. If he loves Kangana, why is he treating her so cruelly? I mean breaking the bangles was so hurtful. 😭