Ruvneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey everyoneπŸ€—

im started to get annoyed at this storyline, i mean, how cud priyam just end his love which he waited to be reunited with for 14 YEARS in like 5 mins.

First, he misunderstood Kangana thinking she was flaunting her beauty and in today's episode, he crushes the childhoon bangles that he bought for Kangana.

Im really sad that Priyam-Kangana broke up😭😭😭 but How long will they drag this misunderstanding for?????? When will they get together??😭

Love,Ruvneeta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruvneeta

hey everyoneπŸ€—

im started to get annoyed at this storyline, i mean, how cud priyam just end his love which he waited to be reunited with for 14 YEARS in like 5 mins.

First, he misunderstood Kangana thinking she was flaunting her beauty and in today's episode, he crushes the childhoon bangles that he bought for Kangana.

Im really sad that Priyam-Kangana broke up😭😭😭 but How long will they drag this misunderstanding for?????? When will they get together??😭

Love,Ruvneeta

Exactly, its like, we know they have broken up..now dont drag it..either show them patching up or show them going apart...no point showing every episode how much pri hates kang based on his misconceptions!!arrrgh!😑😑

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I know! We already know that they broke up so why drag it? As Naina said, there's absolutely no point in showing Priyam's hatred toward Kangana in every episode 😑 But I'm actually glad they broke up, Mewan and Kangana really make a nice couple 😳
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I think they will patch up eventually after like 15 more annoying episodes, coz they do show in the title song that priyam and kangna are getting married, and she is still his ardhangini...!
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be the creators want vivan and kangna's love story to begin may be there is going to be a twist in the story.
220680 thumbnail
Priyam doesn't deserve Kangana's love. She TRULY and DEEPLY loves him. Where he.. doubts her and totally shatters her dreams..
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the current storyline is pointless. i'd rather see vivan/mewan/nivan and kangana's story progress than priyam's uncalled hatred for kangana. man.. priyam is acting like a psycho, breaking bangles, burning paintings, being mean to kangana & all.😑😑

vivan/mewan/nivan might give an impression of being slightly pervertic with his intention to kiss kangana all the time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i guess on the inside, he's pretty harmless & his love for kangana will probably make him turn over a new leaf.πŸ˜›

can we please see the kangana & vivan/mewan/nivan story progess? they both make a very interesting couple.

like i've been saying nowadays, gaurav & sudeepa have sparks that ajay & sudeepa didn't have. sudeepa needs to put in a bit more effort to make the chemistry work. gaurav's already good as he is now.😊

220680 thumbnail
^^ Agreed. I would love to see that. He's handsome and seems like a caring guy! 😳
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

the current storyline is pointless. i'd rather see vivan/mewan/nivan and kangana's story progress than priyam's uncalled hatred for kangana. man.. priyam is acting like a psycho, breaking bangles, burning paintings, being mean to kangana & all.😑😑

vivan/mewan/nivan might give an impression of being slightly pervertic with his intention to kiss kangana all the time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i guess on the inside, he's pretty harmless & his love for kangana will probably make him turn over a new leaf.πŸ˜›

can we please see the kangana & vivan/mewan/nivan story progess? they both make a very interesting couple.

like i've been saying nowadays, gaurav & sudeepa have sparks that ajay & sudeepa didn't have. sudeepa needs to put in a bit more effort to make the chemistry work. gaurav's already good as he is now.😊

Ajay and sudeepa's love thing, looks total fake to me..and honestly i do not like ajay's acting , he does not do a good job at it!! Gaurav on the other hand, is versatile enough to pull off almost all characters very well..n i am hoping he does a good job here...ajay n sudeepa have no chemistry atall!! Its is so forced!
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know I sooooooooo want to see kang with vivan/mewan but i don't think that would happen...!
It would be cool though, that cud be a new fan fic idea...anybody? πŸ˜ƒ