eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

look, heres how it is....

WE R BORED!!!!😕

can you please hurry with the plot because right now this soap is annoying me, could you atleast let priyam know his mistake and then kangana can be angry at him. I can't take any more crying and long dramatic scenes!!! 😡

please this is my request...personally if you don't do anything this week...nobody will watch this show because it is to slow!!

ps...thanks for putting gaurav in i guess you guys did something right!!!!😛

what do you guys think, r u with me? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am soooo with you, now i don't even watch it, I'll wait until somethign starts happening...!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping with gaurav in it now, there will be more misunderstandings bet pri n kang and more twists..but they r dragging it to no end!!
Ruvneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1000000000000000000000000% agree and right
i mean,hasnt Priyam heard of something called COMMUNICATION. i mean i no they dont have mobiles , but still he could get off his lazy arse and go ask kangana why she sed all dat? 😡
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruvneeta

1000000000000000000000000% agree and right
i mean,hasnt Priyam heard of something called COMMUNICATION. i mean i no they dont have mobiles , but still he could get off his lazy arse and go ask kangana why she sed all dat? 😡

Yeah, totally!! its like he will go to all extent to hate her, but wont clear the one silly misunderstanding!! How dumb is really priyam?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think priyam's character is being destroyed way too much by the creatives now. he's shown to be such an emotional senseless fool who doesn't even bother to listen to any explainations. 🤢🤢

but then again.. if priyam doesn't act like a jerk, how is mewan/vivan and kangana's angle going to develop?😆😆