coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The epi starts with kang running on the road, meanwhile palash asks pri to go instead and pri says, no one can stop me today, not you neither your love, i will go, palash says you are being stubborn,lets go home, pri starts walking, palash tries to stop him and pri tells, tell me wht will you do if you were in my place,palash is speechless and says, congrats and if you can, take care of kang, i will never forget your help..meanwhile, kang reaches there but pri just leaves..kang gets a taxi and goes behind him..n prays to Ma Durga to stop pri...and pri remembers her as well..kang and pri both ask the drivers to drive fast...but suddenly kang's taxi stops in the road, and the driver says it wont start as it has heated up a lot, kang pleads, the driver says, the airport is close by, you can reach faster by walk..kang starts running again...pri is stil in the car, kang comes infront of a car and falls down..someone(Its gaurav aka sharman from kumkum) gets out of the car and goes towards a fallen kang n asks in english if she is ok...kang doesn tlook up but tries to look at her bruised arm,and stands, the guy says he is sorry and kang says she will go , the guy keeps telling her to come with him, and kang keeps fussing..the driver of pri's car stops n tells pri there has been an accident...pri asks his driver to take the luggage out..kang meanwhile keeps fussing tht she will go alone, while the guy tries to make her understand tht he can drop him, as its his moral duty...just as pri walks up to the guy , kang starts off towards the airport..and as the guy turns back, priyam and the guy recognise each other, and pri says Vivan, and they both laugh and hug..vivan says what r you doign here? hopefully you are not behind the girl i used to be, she was so beautiful. Pri tries to shake it off, vivan keeps asking about kang and pri says he is going back to US for which vivan says you called me here and you yourself are leaving? pri then shows vivan the flight ticket..and vivan asks what time his flight was, and pri says i dont know i dont have watch, but the flight is at 12:30, vivan laughs and shows him the watch and says its 12:30, and tears off pris ticket, saying its gods wish, you called me here now you cant go, meanwhile, kang is still running towards the airport(wasnt it supposed to be close by???) and see an airplane take off and starts crying out loud for priyam and cries as to how he could leave her alone and go..she keep crying that she waited for 14 years and sits down ont he pavement crying (how did she know tht, tht was the flight?? she has super vision?? and she didnt even know which flight, what time, nothing!! How dumb!!)
Kang keeps walking slowly on the road, heart broken remembering her engagement day and a sad song plays..she remembers all the fights with pri..meanwhile vivan tells pri he is not going to go in car, as God has given him a signal that he should not travel in car, pri says he has to reach the airport and will get someother flight but vivan stops him and says he will only go tomorrow, and tells the driver to go get a horse cart for them to travel in. Vivan notices pri is sad, and asks what is the reason? and says tht pri is hiding something from him, and vivan says as long as pri doesnt tell him what the issue is, he wont let him in peace...vivan sits on the tange and starts singing and having fun, pri tells him to stop and not irritate him..vivan boasts as to how good he is in acting..and pri looks disinterested..vivan keeps on blabbering..pri looks away..vivan says,you pri have changed..and tells him about the girl who fell infront of his car and how beautiful she was, and tells if he gets the girl, he will even kiss the tange wala...pri looks disgusted..tangewala says, there is a Ma Durga's temple, where if you ask anything, it will come true, and vivan immediately tells him to stop and turn the cart as he wants to go pray for her...
Meanwhile in the temple, kang is telling God that her pri left her today and curses herself for not being on time for stopping him, and keeps saying that he probably does not even know how far i went for him and how will i survive with out him now?? SHe keeps questioning God as to why she is punishing her like this and why did she send him so far away and keeps pleading for pri to come back...she closes her eyes and prays as pri and vivan walk into the temple....the puja is going on..kang looks at God and pri just walks up behind her without noticing her..pri prays silently and asks God why she called her back, and keeps questioning God...as to if the half heartedness of his love means that he should meet kang one last time before he leaves..meanwhile vivan prays too God to get him to meet that girl just once and says, he is not flirting this time and that he really wants to meet her..while kang prays to meet pri just once..even pri wants to meet kang just once..(arrggh!! just open your damn eyes ppl,all of you are right there, together!!) so does vivan pray to God as well! Kang gets up...and turns back to see priyam standing there are praying...she is shocked and happy...she wants to go hug him, but her dupatta gets caught with another woman, and kang struggles to get it out..pri keeps praying...kang remembers pri's last words..gets her dupatta out and starts to walk past pri..just then pri turns back and calls out for kangana...kang is shocked...

Precap: Moonmoon calls up Chandra babu and says, miracle has happened..priyam has come back and it has happened only bcoz of the force in kang's love and that has made me very happy, she goes on to say that she is sure that one day, kang's love will definitely bring her priyam back to her..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanx!!! what is wrong with these people? and these precaps dont help at all 😕 they dont give any insight on the next episode really at all...
👍🏼 Esha